killed by a stinkin' "illegal" alien

Sad deal for the family...

I've seen it for years ...Bad for the Enviro. Bad for the Ranching Comm. BAD for the Country

I agree with Gino ,but Id' give them 50. cal.

A few exploding heads would sure make a point.

This is My term for them that I coined ....

They are "Scratchbacks" not "Wetbacks" no river here, just mesquite flats.

DH

Such a tragic loss.

They did cover it in the Republic as of today I saw

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/201...zona-ranch.html

I also saw that it lead off the news cast on the 5:00pm news on Chanel 12. Sounds like the murderer walked back to Mexico and is over the border. We'll see if the government wakes up - I doubt it.

Sad to hear about this, I will be praying for his family. Anyway they are covering this on fox news on the website at www.foxnews.com . It looks like Napalatono is being pressured to do something anout this. We will see if they actually do anything I guess.

Thanks,

Michael

Broken wheel

Coming to terms with taking someone's life is something I did LONG AGO. Some Mexican who thinks he can come over here and get away with this is certainly worthy of a free bullet courtesy of your's truely...and I would not lose one second of sleep in doing so. The world would be a better place sans stains like this turd. To rid the world of him and those who mirror him and his likes makes it a better and safer place for ALL of us. I say feed him to the buzzards and worms. Too bad the rancher didnt get one into his gut in the mayley.

from what i can gather this has done some shakin' all the way to DC. maybe somebody will wake up a little fix some stuff. and to whoever tries to justify this because of "us" buying drugs, i don't buy their stinkin' drugs. i don't associate with anyone that does. there is no way what so ever to justify this guy getting killed. he got killed by a no good piece o' $h!t wetback that had no business this side of the border. i don't care why he was here, he had no right in any way to cross the border and then to kill a good guy makes it even more tragic. like i've said before, i won't even swirve to miss one in the road. anyone who thinks it is ok for this trash to be here, for whatever reason, whether it is political, religious, spiritual, monetary, whatever, you are part of the problem. until America wakes up and takes care of this crap it's gonna get worse. i don't care if some poor sob crawls on his knees for a month to make some money to pay for medicine for their sick kid, if they're here illegally they need to be shoved back. this isn't mexico. we don't need the mexico crap and way of life here. this is America and there has never been a better place to be and it is a good place because of Americans, not because of criminals from some other place. Lark.

Really sad and my prayers are there for the family.

that said. I would be happy to pull the trigger on the scumbag and any of his friends who want to come into MY country. This is just wrong on so many levels. the fact it happened and the scumbag got away, the fact the media is more interested in covering obummer and his rhetoric toward conservaties or anyone opposing his agenda, the fact Napoloreno has to be pressurede to do anything, the fact that it barely gets any press in the mainstream media, the fact that this hard working American had to deal with this on his own without government help, the fact that some illegal scumbag shot him and his dog. Without illegals, our country and our safety would be much more secure. I call it like it is but I never blame the LEGAL immigrants. I do blame the US politicians and the Illegal aliens. 3 s for all illegals would be appropriate imho.

Obummer is going to use this to promote his amnesty plan in some way, you can count on it. More and more Illegals will be here for the Obumercare health plans and they will repay the liberals with votes to keep the govt handouts coming.

I truly believe we are reaching a point of no return. There will be militias, and anti government forces rallying in the next few years to stop the government takeover. If you are an American, you better start planning what side you will be on.

Yeah I'm Mad as I can be and disappointed, and sad about this like virtually everyone else on this post topic. IF our government won't take care of it's obligation to protect the borders, what is it there for?

Broken wheel

Coming to terms with taking someone's life is something I did LONG AGO. Some Mexican who thinks he can come over here and get away with this is certainly worthy of a free bullet courtesy of your's truely...and I would not lose one second of sleep in doing so. The world would be a better place sans stains like this turd. To rid the world of him and those who mirror him and his likes makes it a better and safer place for ALL of us. I say feed him to the buzzards and worms. Too bad the rancher didnt get one into his gut in the mayley.

+1... Minus the long ago part... not enough salt on my uniform to be long ago.

I have never taken a life, and I hope I never have too. But I agree with Scottyboy in the fact that I would not lose any sleep when it comes to exterminating the "Vermin" of this world.

The biggest problem in this country is that we have become entirely "Too civilized", in regards to dealing with people that are not civilized. A little "Barbarism" would go along way in curing the problem.

The saddest part to all of this is that a good man died for nothing, and the Politicians and media turn a blind eye and bury their heads in the sand. It is sad to realize that only tremendous public presure will force them to do something.

Yes, this is the land of the free. But it is not the land of the "free ride"!

I have never taken a life, and I hope I never have too. But I agree with Scottyboy in the fact that I would not lose any sleep when it comes to exterminating the "Vermin" of this world.

The biggest problem in this country is that we have become entirely "Too civilized", in regards to dealing with people that are not civilized. A little "Barbarism" would go along way in curing the problem.

The saddest part to all of this is that a good man died for nothing, and the Politicians and media turn a blind eye and bury their heads in the sand. It is sad to realize that only tremendous public presure will force them to do something.

Yes, this is the land of the free. But it is not the land of the "free ride"!

Gotta watch Paint your Wagon, he says it best.......

They civilized the foothills

And every weary put hills

The mountains and valley below

They come along and take 'em

And civilize and make 'em

A place where no civilized

Person would go

The first thing you know

The first thing you know

They civilize what's pretty

By puttin' up a city

Where nothin' that's

Pretty can grow

They muddy up the winter

And civilize it, into a place

Too uncivilized

Even for snow

They civilize left

They civilize right

Till nothing is left

Till nothing is right

They civilize freedom

Till no one is free

No one except

By coincidence, me

Basically we have become very complacient and SOFT..................

We save dogs at the humane shelter that should be put down.

We eat meat, but don't want to hurt the cows.

We feel sorry for the criminal stealing and killing people because his family is destitute south of the border and he is up here just trying to "improve" his situation.

We worry that prisoners have all the rights that they need, double LL they are in prison.

We give kids free lunch at school, plus free breakfast and wonder why mom and dad don't have anything to do with their education???

It really boils down to we have laws that we don't enforce and then try to make laws to fix the laws we don't already inforce cause we have become to politically correct and cuddley.......you know.....everybody deserves a participation ribbon..........

They talk about border......what border???

Basically we have become very complacient and SOFT..................

We save dogs at the humane shelter that should be put down.

We eat meat, but don't want to hurt the cows.

We feel sorry for the criminal stealing and killing people because his family is destitute south of the border and he is up here just trying to "improve" his situation.

We worry that prisoners have all the rights that they need, double LL they are in prison.

We give kids free lunch at school, plus free breakfast and wonder why mom and dad don't have anything to do with their education???

It really boils down to we have laws that we don't enforce and then try to make laws to fix the laws we don't already inforce cause we have become to politically correct and cuddley.......you know.....everybody deserves a participation ribbon..........

They talk about border......what border???

We should just change the name to " The United States of Mexico"

I read some statistics somehwere that a big percentage of those illegals caught and returned to Mexico have a criminal record.

Maybe Obama can just give them all a free handgun, and a pat on the back as they cross the border.