CouesWhitetail

Sarah Palin banquet

Hey All,

The fundraising banquet for AZ Sportsmen for Wildlife Conservation Banquet will be May 15 in PHX and Sarah Palin will be the guest speaker. I have been wanting to get a CouesWhitetail.com table together for that, so I am wondering how many of you would like to attend. Tickets would be $150 each. Anyone want to go?? Let me know ASAP.

Amanda

Trying to talk my husband into it, I would love to go! :rolleyes: He gets scared when he knows there are auctions in the same room as I am! :P

Trying to talk my husband into it, I would love to go! :rolleyes: He gets scared when he knows there are auctions in the same room as I am! :P

LOL!!!

He should be scared!! I hope you guys can go.

Amanda

I want to encourage everyone at CW.COM to come to the banquet! First of all, this will be a first class event. The location is incredible, the food is amazing and you get to see one of the most prominent sportsperson in America (of course for $150 you should expect the best).

One thing i do want to make clear. This event is hosted by AZSFWC...the "C" on the end is important. Arizona Sportsman for Wildlife Conservationis a 501c3 organization dedicated to conservation and education. This is very different from Arizona Sportsmen for Wildlife which is a politically active 501c4 non-profit organization. The "C", as we call it, has merged with with Wildlife Conservation Council (WCC) and now counts all of the major conservation organizations as members. As you all know we have issues facing sportsmen that do not involve any species in particular, habitat, or water...issues like access and community relations. These are just a few issues that we can address that require statewide effort and financial means.

So please consider attending and tell all of your friends!

Mark and I will be attending, sitting at the AZ Elk Society table. We were there last year for the first banquet and it was first class then, this year it will be even better!!! Looking forward to seeing our friends there.