CouesWhitetail

Guess the Score Contest - set of Sheds!

I didn't read the other 8 pages, so if I step on someones score I apologize. 112 7/8.

According to the numbers so far the average score is 111 5/8". It will be interesting to find out if our group follows the law of large numbers (LLN) on its guessing. If so, according to our guessing thus far, this deer should hit right at the average guess of 111 5/8". The more guesses the better chance our average has to hit the correct number so keep them coming.

Now I would like to see how many people guess this number or really close to it?

Thanks for posting Amanda; perhaps you should only offer shirts to the five that guess the closest in chronological order, so that everybody doesn't wait till right at the end to place their guesses based on the averages.

P.S. Remember this deer doesn't care about the law of large numbers, and its not going to change its size to fit our patterning.

I'm going with 88 1/2". :D

TJ

According to the numbers so far the average score is 111 5/8". It will be interesting to find out if our group follows the law of large numbers (LLN) on its guessing. If so, according to our guessing thus far, this deer should hit right at the average guess of 111 5/8". The more guesses the better chance our average has to hit the correct number so keep them coming.

Now I would like to see how many people guess this number or really close to it?

Thanks for posting Amanda; perhaps you should only offer shirts to the five that guess the closest in chronological order, so that everybody doesn't wait till right at the end to place their guesses based on the averages.

P.S. Remember this deer doesn't care about the law of large numbers, and its not going to change its size to fit our patterning.

That's one way to look at it! Cool! I'd help with the theory some more but I can't guess twice, dernit! :lol:

OK, so we added up the numbers on one side, looked at the other for comparison, then pulled the trigger.

How did we do?

EBB

Thanks again Amanda for always keeping us practiced up for our field judging. Congrats to all the winners.