Sign in to follow this  
desertsheep

5 Gallon Propane tanks

Guys I was able to get a hold of around 25 of the 5 gallon propane tanks. They are are the new style that you can re-fill or ex-change. Im wanting to get 15$ each. There great for a extra at camp or for the house for a spare.

Where and how did you get them?

If in decent shape and do not leak I will take at least 2. I will PM you when I am heading up to the PHX area.....

:ph34r:

Hey guys I think i got back to everyone who sent PM's. But if I didnt send me another And Ill get with you. That dang pm thing was messing me up. Thanks to everyone.

Jason

I was wondering what the experation date was stamped on the bottles you have for sale. I had one of my own that I couldn't get filled in Payson during my elk hunt because the experation date had just expired. I could be wrong but I think he said it had to be retested after 10years. I was just wondering if anyone knew for sure what the experation time was? The person who refused to fill my tank also told me that I could take it to CircleK or Home Depot and exchange it if the person I'm dealing with there didn't catch the date on my bottle that I was exchanging.

Maybe someone on here who deals with or fills these can give us the scoop on the regulation for sure. Thanks :)

TJ

I was wondering what the experation date was stamped on the bottles you have for sale. I had one of my own that I couldn't get filled in Payson during my elk hunt because the experation date had just expired. I could be wrong but I think he said it had to be retested after 10years. I was just wondering if anyone knew for sure what the experation time was? The person who refused to fill my tank also told me that I could take it to CircleK or Home Depot and exchange it if the person I'm dealing with there didn't catch the date on my bottle that I was exchanging.

Maybe someone on here who deals with or fills these can give us the scoop on the regulation for sure. Thanks :)

TJ

TJ you can also exchange it at Fry's, never look at the date stamp!

TJ

TJ you can also exchange it at Fry's, never look at the date stamp!

Thanks, I will have to do that. :)

TJ

TJ

You have tweleve years from the manufacturers date stamped on the collar. After that you have to get it requalified and stamped with a new date and that will be good for an additional 5 years.

TJ

You have tweleve years from the manufacturers date stamped on the collar. After that you have to get it requalified and stamped with a new date and that will be good for an additional 5 years.

Now that you mentioned it that is what the fellow told me. Can't remember shoot any more. :lol: Thanks for the information. :)

TJ