Sign in to follow this  
GRONG

A new area produces!!!

A good friend of mine took me out to a spot he likes to go sometimes this wknd and we did quite well.

I found a total of 22 Saturday and packed out 8 or 9 on my back and a big set in my hands.

post-3-1271391335_thumb.jpg

Most sheds weren't really picture worthy so here's the best set. Scores 375"

post-3-1271392120_thumb.jpg

post-3-1271392191_thumb.jpg

post-3-1271392228_thumb.jpg

Sunday I found a whopping 2. Figures! Just when you think you've hit the mother load you get humbled up a bit. Found this one one the way back to the truck.

post-3-1271392366_thumb.jpg

About the same numbers as me but about 8 browns to my 2. He found one sweet 355+ 6pt shed that we just couldn't match up. I'll post pics if he sends me any.

;) Well Done Brother! Looks like a great area :ph34r: , crazy how one day can pan out and the next not, or vise versa.....like we talked about that's how sheddin goes. Extreme effort Josh, pack like that don't come easy, Congrats on the big haul again! That set is rediciluss :wacko: !!

You guys who find all these sheds amaze me. Living in town definitely has its disadvantages. Thanks for all who post the pictures. :)

TJ

Like I said before man great set! Congrats on a good weekend and a good trip. I'll see if I can't find a few of your scraps this next week ;) .

Now that is just WRONG! I got totally skunked on my first two trips out this year, but finally on trip #3 I scored my first elk shed while actually shed hunting! You ready for this?

post-478-1271445330.jpg

:blink:

I'm glad I have other hobbies... :huh: <_<

Sweet ! Do you need some help getin those hualed out?

Thanks for the comments guys! Anyone notice the match set in the one picture? Click on the picture so it blows it up and you should see the big 7pt in the background.

Anyone notice the match set in the one picture?

Took me a little while but I found it. Guess my shed spotting skills are a little rusty do to lack of practice. :(