hello - i had stopped in at the grand opening - early - met a few cwt folks -

the new store is Awesume - had achance to shoot the hoyt matrix- awesume bow - a lot of used bows will be available soon - (as soon as hoyt fans save a" few" dollars to buy this super saweeet bow).

As far as turkeys - found a feather but had a minor mishap and twisted/sprained my ankle - forgot my brace(dummy). but it was still nice to have a day in the woods - ankle was trobbin so decided to drive home late last night !

I wish Chasin a Dream Outfitters great success in their new adventure !

Was nice to meet Jeremy and his wife and the crew of helpers!

Hope to meet more cwt folks at someother time -

I'll make a point of stoppin in on my trips in that direction - Gary

I missed seeing you Gary. Did you talk to Jeremy about carrying your game bags? I know he has some others in his store, but he might prefer carrying a local guys excellent product.

hello- we talked breifly about the ultimategamebag. I had planned on stopping today - later in the day and chatting with him.

I want to thank Mike -gh - for showing Jeremy the bag rolls. I'm sure we will work something out in the near future- thanks for askin.

guess i missed seeing / meeting a lot of cwt'rs -

Was kinda funny - I told the guy -terrible with names -hoyt rep- I had a turkey tag and an archery bear - He was surprise to hear my Turkey Tag was more important than the bear tag - He asked if I had gotten several bears or what - I replyed - NO but i can get an over the counter bear tag every year - Turkey is draw and i might not get another for a few yrs.

Gary

hello - i had stopped in at the grand opening - early - met a few cwt folks -

the new store is Awesume - had achance to shoot the hoyt matrix- awesume bow - a lot of used bows will be available soon - (as soon as hoyt fans save a" few" dollars to buy this super saweeet bow).

As far as turkeys - found a feather but had a minor mishap and twisted/sprained my ankle - forgot my brace(dummy). but it was still nice to have a day in the woods - ankle was trobbin so decided to drive home late last night !

I wish Chasin a Dream Outfitters great success in their new adventure !

Was nice to meet Jeremy and his wife and the crew of helpers!

Hope to meet more cwt folks at someother time -

I'll make a point of stoppin in on my trips in that direction - Gary

I missed seeing you Gary. Did you talk to Jeremy about carrying your game bags? I know he has some others in his store, but he might prefer carrying a local guys excellent product.

I took mine in for him to see and he likes them.

He said he would check into carrying the.

I need one of them t shirts its getting hot for the long sleeves. Looks like I missed a good time. I hope your shop is prosperous. I have family in payson that are big time hunters I'm sure they will be in if they haven't already.

It was great to see so many CW.com supporters!

I wish Jeremy and the shop utter success in their venture.

I had the pleasure of meeting some new friends and got to see a lot of old friends too.

Randy Ulmer was as nice and gracious as everyone says he is. He looks great in the CW.com shirt!

I totally envy TJ since his girlfriend bought him a brand new Hoyt for his birthday!

I took a picture of them but lost all the photos I took. (I'm so PO'd about that myself)

I had the pleasure of meeting some new friends and got to see a lot of old friends too.

Randy Ulmer was as nice and gracious as everyone says he is. He looks great in the CW.com shirt!

I totally envy TJ since his girlfriend bought him a brand new Hoyt for his birthday!

I took a picture of them but lost all the photos I took. (I'm so PO'd about that myself)

Just to be clear, the TJ he is talking about is NOT TJHunt2, it's another guy who said his forum name was Hunter Tom or something like that. Don't want to get TJHunt2 in trouble with his wife!! :) Afterall, his wife might be getting jealous after seeing him in the CW.com dance team video!! Peg, you should take a pic of you in the new CW.com shirt and post it. Or maybe you are going to wear it to one of the banquets?

Just to be clear, the TJ he is talking about is NOT TJHunt2, it's another guy who said his forum name was Hunter Tom or something like that. Don't want to get TJHunt2 in trouble with his wife!! :) Afterall, his wife might be getting jealous after seeing him in the CW.com dance team video!! Peg, you should take a pic of you in the new CW.com shirt and post it. Or maybe you are going to wear it to one of the banquets?

I wish I had a girlfriend who would buy me a new Hoyt bow. jk :lol: I had Peg read Chef's post and she thought it was pretty funny. Thanks for clearing that up Amanda or who knows what might have happened if Peg got a hold of this first. :lol: Peg likes her new shirt and wants to know if everyone is going to wear theirs to the ada banquet on June 5th? :)

TJ

I wish I had a girlfriend who would buy me a new Hoyt bow. jk :lol: I had Peg read Chef's post and she thought it was pretty funny. Thanks for clearing that up Amanda or who knows what might have happened if Peg got a hold of this first. :lol: Peg likes her new shirt and wants to know if everyone is going to wear theirs to the ada banquet on June 5th? :)

TJ

Yes, I think we should. I will be!

I really wish I could have made it up there to meet everybody! Looks like I missed a good time. I"ll be headed to Payson in a few weeks to visit my grandfather and I'll stop in to see the new store then! Good luck and best wishes of success to Chasing a Dream!

-Tracy

Thanks to all that helped make our Grand Opening a success. We had an absolute blast meeting and hanging out with all the CW's. We want to thank Amanda for coming out and supporting the shop. Mike thanks for all your help, it was greatly appreciated. It was nice to see all the people coming and shooting all the demo bows and we had quite a few kids in there as well shooting all day. Thanks Randy Ulmer for being there as well. Thanks again to all our friends and family that helped make this a great weekend.

A very big thanks to everyone and I hope to meet everyone that I dont already know so make sure when you come in make it a point to let us know who you are personally and in cyberspace.

Thanks again

Jeremy Ulmer