Browning'sCustomMeat

Well the time has come, I will have my very own...

cutting shop here in Payson....I have cut meat for 11 years now for a couple shops. And now its time to have my own. Hopefully we'll be up and running by September 1st and looking forward to it. Cutting meat is my hobby and my therapy. But having a hard time coming up with a name.

Anybody have any good ideas on names for the shop?

-Jeremy-

The Chop Shop?

Hey its about time! Ill try to come up with a name for your business. Cody has some great ideas, I'll run it by him. Congrats, you will do great, you have cut for the best so you know your stuff!

special cuts - a cut above the rest - home style meats - something to do with personel cuts from a guy who cuts meat like its for his own table - Gary

WHACKEM', STACK'EM, WRAP'EM, CUSTOM MEAT AND WILD GAME PROCESSING.

THE CHOP SHOP IS AN ILLEGAL CAR JOINT, 5-0 WILL BE KNOCKIN' ON THE DOOR!

Guest Bandido

Don't have a name but try this for a motto. "You drop 'em and I'll chop 'em." :ph34r:

Payson Custom Meats

Mogollon Custom Meats

High Country Custom Meats

You know, I like the idea of a "name this business" contest. So if you are ok with it Jeremy, I will give a CouesWhitetail.com tshirt to the member who comes up with the name that Jeremy picks. Of course Jeremy may not pick any name you guys suggest, but if he does, then the winner gets a free tshirt.

You know, I like the idea of a "name this business" contest. So if you are ok with it Jeremy, I will give a CouesWhitetail.com tshirt to the member who comes up with the name that Jeremy picks. Of course Jeremy may not pick any name you guys suggest, but if he does, then the winner gets a free tshirt.

Lets play the game!!!