Browning'sCustomMeat

Well the time has come, I will have my very own...

Congratulations Jeremy, good to see people making happy lives for themselves. ;)

Here's hoping you stay busy, :D

--Bill

Make it something easy to remember and easy to say. Best advertising for meat cutters is word of mouth. "Hey Such and Such did my deer this year, it was great and cheap too" Somemthing with a area specific name would be good like the suggested mogollon or beeline. Maybe something along the line of Rim Country Meats. Just so the customer that is very satisfied with the service and product tells his buddies, "Dang I forgot their name, but they did a great job"

The only thing with having your name in the title is if you decide to sell the business some day. It is not as sell-able if your name is there. I have my own business and that was some advice I received when I came up with a name.

That said I like something like Rim Country Meats or Processing something along that line.

Rim Country Processing is out of the question. Thats who I started cutting for, though he doesn't have his shop built again...yet...he can keep his name. Liking a lot of the ideas so far guys...this is really exciting.

-Jeremy Browning-

Rim Country Processing is out of the question. Thats who I started cutting for, though he doesn't have his shop built again...yet...he can keep his name. Liking a lot of the ideas so far guys...this is really exciting.-Jeremy Browning-

+1 I am very excited for you. Must be something in the water up there in Payson....seems our members are opening businesses left and right up there! :)

Jeremy,

What kind of meats will you be cutting? Will you include domestic and game processing? Will you be custom cutting or will you have a meat counter also for one to buy a few NY strips? Will the focus be on custom cutting, game processing, or a meat counter?

Good Luck and success to your business venture.

Doug~RR

Jeremy,

What kind of meats will you be cutting? Will you include domestic and game processing? Will you be custom cutting or will you have a meat counter also for one to buy a few NY strips? Will the focus be on custom cutting, game processing, or a meat counter?

Good Luck and success to your business venture.

Doug~RR

Both domestic and game custom cutting. No meat counter.

-Jeremy-