cowboy hunter

found new spring

found a new spring didnt know of a name for it so a named it rattle snake spring becuse after i put up my trai camera there i found and shot a rattle snake ....... heres the rattle and a few others ive shot over the years and the game pics

post-4334-1275691334_thumb.jpg

post-4334-1275691357_thumb.jpg

post-4334-1275691367.jpg

post-4334-1275691378.jpg

post-4334-1275691390.jpg

catclaw....

i dont know who you are but if cowboy hunter is a young guy just starting out what gives you the right to talk ish!!!!!

post-2362-1276095569_thumb.jpg

post-2362-1276095882_thumb.jpg

oh yeah...same one with cattle

Easy catclaw....the boy just got his camera and is having fun, pictures of anything are great and let you know whats in the area. Dude you really to apologize to cowboy, that would be the right thing to do, plus you were awfully rude!

cowboy hunter, post all the pictures of cows you want....

-Jeremy-

Keep up the posts Cowboyhunter, don't let anyone's posts get you down. Its great to see someone 14 years old working hard at something he loves.

oh and another thing "Catclaw" how is it possible to not know there was cattle there....they leave a pretty big track!?!?!

Cowboy keep at it...I dont know you but the more time you put in the better things will get. it only gets more fun! be careful...its addicting!

I was just teasing him...

No cow tracks when I set the camera- I think they were moving up from summer to winter and just held up for a few days.

I know you are going to get cow pics- just seems silly to post them unless they are unique or something. I never get "good" cow pics- just boring ones.

I had a cow sleep against my camera one time. It was covered with hair and stink when I pulled it. Live and learn.

I was just teasing him...

No cow tracks when I set the camera- I think they were moving up from summer to winter and just held up for a few days.

I know you are going to get cow pics- just seems silly to post them unless they are unique or something. I never get "good" cow pics- just boring ones.

I had a cow sleep against my camera one time. It was covered with hair and stink when I pulled it. Live and learn.

You still did not apologize!!!!!! :angry:

Keep it up cowboyhunter by the time you get older you will be wiser than Cat scat will ever be. Great pics. ;)