Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Outdoor Experience 4 All Banquet July 15

Hey All,

Last year's Outdoor Experience 4 All banquet was one of the most fun banquets I went to. We had more than a table full of CouesWhitetail.com people there and I would love to get 1 or 2 tables again this year!

So please, let me know if you want to attend and sit at the CW.com table.

Outdoor Experience 4 All is a great group that helps kids with disabilities and kids of our fallen heros to have an exciting outdoor adventure. This can be hunting, fishing, camping, horseback riding or whatever. Visit their website for more info: http://www.oe4a.org

This banquet features a pig roast and last year this meal was OUTSTANDING! McReynolds Farm provides the meal and you won't be disappointed.

Some come on out and support a great organization and spend a great evening with your friends from CouesWhitetail.com!

Post in this thread if you want to attend. Cost is $65 each for a ticket at a sponsoring table.

post-1-1276545507_thumb.jpg

Peg and I look forward to being there again this year. You can count on us being there for sure. :)

TJ

I will be there again for sure! I have extra money to spend since I missed the ADA banquet!....Have to spend it on another good cause! :D

Pass the word!! We really could use everyone's support. I know that you have all been beat up by fundraisers, raffles, etc...but this one is special.

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Mark and I have already gotten our tickets, we will be there.

Ok, so far for a CW.com table we have:

1. Amanda

2. Paul

3. Peg

4. TJ

5. Eric

6. Kathi

7. Mark

8. Hector

Need two more to fill out the table and if we can get two tables full that would be even better!! This is a great organization and a very fun banquet! Some come on guys, step up and let's help OE4A raise some money to help kids in AZ!

I would like to thank the Coueswhitetail.com community for again coming together and supporting OE4A. What we make on this fundraiser helps fund a lot of kids outdoor adventures here in Arizona. If you cannot attend because of the date or time, you can still help out. Sponsor a child to attend in your place. Please feel free to call me with any questions at 480-529-8340. Thanks for all your support. Eddy Corona

Peg and I had a great time last year visiting with cwt members and others I knew. The food was great and the feeling we came away after attending this fundraiser was beyond heart warming. This new organization is really changing lives one adventure at a time for not only youths with life threatening illneses but for those children who have disabilities, non-life threatening illness, and children of our fallen servicemen and women. I assure you by attending this evening of events it will bring you a sense of complete satisfaction knowing you were a part of what brings so much joy to the hearts of each of these kids.

So what do you say? Let's see how many cwt members we can get togther this night of fun, good eats, and support of OE4A. Look forward to seeing you all there. Thanks! :)

TJ

This is right around the corner isn't it!

This is a great cause and definitely a "feel good" night for all involved.

The food is great and the kids are awesome.

Hopefully we get more people on board to support OE4A and have another fun evening!

Ok, updated table listing:

1. Amanda

2. Paul

3. Peg

4. TJ

5. Eric

6. Kathi

7. Mark

8. Hector

9. Stan

10. Danny H.

Let's work on filling table #2!!! Come on guys, this is a fun night and it's during the week, so you dont' have to give up a weekend evening for it!

Perfect timing...we have that night free :D . My wife, son and I will attend so please count us in for 3.

Thanks Amanda!

Lol...guess names would help :).

Jenny Kauffman

Garrett Kauffman

Joe Kauffman

Perfect timing...we have that night free :D . My wife, son and I will attend so please count us in for 3.

Thanks Amanda!

Yeah!!

Ok, this will start a second table. And Danny Howard said he would take three tix for him and his two kids (he already had one ticket from first table, so two for this count). Plus Orlin...

Let's get 4 more, please!

2nd table:

1. Joe Kauffman

2. Garrett Kauffman

3. Jenny Kauffman

4. Danny Howard

5. Danny Howard

6. Orlin Egbert

Amanda,

Orlin is a tentative attendee.

He will know more as the date approaches.