Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Outdoor Experience 4 All Banquet July 15

I cant wait just to see how cash TJ will drop at this banquet!

After all, he missed the AES and ADA banquets.

Wasn't there some sort of New Years resolution going on?!

:P

AND.... there is that matter of a missed anniversary isn't there? :P ;)

LOL!! good point Ilene!!

:unsure: :blink: :o

TJ

Looks Like Carrie and I will be there! Headed out right now. See you there everyone!

Lance

Was a great time!

Was awesome to see that the event grew from last years.

The BBQ was delicious, the alcohol was FREE, the auction raffles for tags were FUN, and the kids were the absolute best.

There was good representation from the CW.com forum and it was awesome to hear that CW.com stepped up to the plate and gave about 80% of the money raised for Sadie's raffle!!

I enjoyed when the AZBGSR winners were called. Their expressions and excitement heard over the loudspeakers was cool.

I know there will be some pictures posted soon.

I hope everyone marks their calendars for next years event.

Peg and I enjoyed our night out with all the cwt members last night at the OE4A banquet. As Chef said the food was great, beer flowed like water, and a whole lot of money was raised to help out this great organization. The number of people grew from last year and I can't wait to see how many more will show up next year. When you see the expressions on the kids faces during the slide show and the kids that were at the banquet it will melt your heart. I urge each of you to try and make this one of your on-going projects for next year. Eddy Corona and all the volunteers do a great job. :)

TJ

I had a great time, but man it was busy! I barely got to sit down the whole night...too many people to talk to!

Thanks to everyone who came and supported the event. It was a great fundraiser and I just flat out can't believe how good that food is!! If you need any pigs for roasting, McReynolds Farms out of PHX is a great choice.

And here are some pics of some of the CW.comer's that were there:

post-1-1279311991_thumb.jpg

post-1-1279311982_thumb.jpg

post-1-1279311975_thumb.jpg

post-1-1279311967_thumb.jpg

The food was FABULOUS!! Roasted pig with outstanding BBQ sauce...

post-1-1279312357.jpg

Ilene won some swaros!! Yeah!

post-1-1279312010_thumb.jpg

Danny and Kori Howard are back from Africa after like 3 years of being gone!! It was great to see them again!

post-1-1279312027_thumb.jpg

Eddy and some of the kids:

post-1-1279312080_thumb.jpg

Mark and I had a great time...if you really have any doubts about the food served just ask Amanda's husband!!! You would think she was starving him.... But seriously it was a very emotional and touching evening, Mark and I help out alot of organizations, but nothing compares to helping this one..it is for the KID'S!! Thanks to everyone who gave/give thier time to this great organization.

hello - even though I wasnt seated at the CWT table - I thought the banquet was great ! So nice to see dedicated people supporting a great organization like OE4A whichs IS about the kids !- I look forward to next yrs. Banquet - Gary

hello - even though I wasnt seated at the CWT table - I thought the banquet was great ! So nice to see dedicated people supporting a great organization like OE4A whichs IS about the kids !- I look forward to next yrs. Banquet - Gary

It was nice to see you Gary and also nice that The Arizona Hunter had a table of folks there. OE4A appreciates the support!

hello - thanks Amanda - i did get a chance to meet ur husdand - nice guy - we chattted about owls and how someone here won some compition video or something - lol -

I'm telln everyone - what other banquet has- basically - all u can eat bbq. + * free drinks = beer wine soda - ALL NIGHT LONG -

Support the KIDS sign up for nexy yr.!! see you all there !!! - Gary

A sincere thanks to the CW community for all of your support. I really don't know how refreshing it is to have your there in body or spirit!

For my first banquet I wasnt really sure what to expect. I had a great time meeting other members, food was great and it was all for a great cause. I will be attending more in the future especially this one.