Sign in to follow this  
willhunt4coues

They are out

maybe p.t. barnum was wrong. you can fool all the people all the time. it's like hunting' javelinas. lots o' fun, but real easy. :lol: :P Lark.

willhunt4couse, welcome to my world. these guy ain't got a sense o' humor for nothin'. my inside guy at the azgfd called and said they were up now tho. just checked. got sheep and deer. it's good to be me. Lark.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

You guys really need a new hobby! <_< LOL

You guys really need a new hobby! <_< LOL

no kidding! However, I am up at 2am to head down to the 36 units for a little scouting action this morning. See what is moving around and how big the antlers are getting.

Anyone else just on a whim want to get out and drive the hills?

Is all the people from Globe like you??

Ernesto C :lol:

All but Amanda are

What do you mean? Amanda is the worst. I still love you Amanda just don't tell my wife. :lol:

I just like going to the Draw results page and looking at this

Elk 03117 000037 Draw Successful

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thank s for that rub it in :angry:

Every year around this time I go ahead and log onto GFD's site BEFORE I come on here just to avoid these types of posts. This guy musta not got enough attention from mommy and daddy when he was young.

Every year around this time I go ahead and log onto GFD's site BEFORE I come on here just to avoid these types of posts. This guy musta not got enough attention from mommy and daddy when he was young.

I got to much attention but hey buddy don't you ever talk about my mom or dad that is taking it to far. I am having fun and this time of year is the best. But hey you still went to azgfd site before you got on here so guess what you have the sickness too. :P

Oh and by the way I have a Archery bull tag for sept so a deer tag is just a bonus. :lol:

willhunt4couse, welcome to my world. these guy ain't got a sense o' humor for nothin'. my inside guy at the azgfd called and said they were up now tho. just checked. got sheep and deer. it's good to be me. Lark.

There are only a few people that love this crap. You are one of them and can take it. As a matter of fact I had a phone call last night at 9:30 and my buddy says I can't find my results what am I doing wrong. I started laughing so hard. I asked him if he had read the other posts to this thread and he said no. Well thats not my fault but he found the humor in it also. Just some people are to tied up and have no lives that they are so freakin lonely and depressed that they have no humor in their lives and guess what I do not feel sorry for them. Loosen up you guys they are almost out. Lets have fun with this if you can't take it then why even apply or even look to see if you did get drawn just wait to see if a tag shows up.

I got to much attention but hey buddy don't you ever talk about my mom or dad that is taking it to far. I am having fun and this time of year is the best. But hey you still went to azgfd site before you got on here so guess what you have the sickness too. :P

Oh and by the way I have a Archery bull tag for sept so a deer tag is just a bonus. :lol:

"Oh and by the way I have a Archery bull tag for sept so a deer tag is just a bonus."

now i really hate you

post-2827-1279212583_thumb.jpg