matthewp45

They are out for Real!!!!!

My dad and I got stuck with December 36c tags :angry:

Oh well I guess we see what we can do with them.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, we'll see! Considering I drew the late November tag there, you can come scout while I get my first coues!

Late 36a Jr. hunt for the boys. Point for me.

HELLLLLS Yeah!!!! :lol: :lol: ;)

My Bride Drew a Kiabab Tag (Oct) and I drew an Oct. Coues tag, with my Cuz from the Valley!!!! :D

Bummer part is.... I will be hunting with my wife on the Bab... while my hunt is on down here....LOL! :rolleyes: I'm over it!!! :lol: :lol:

My Bride Drew a Kiabab Tag (Oct) and I drew an Oct. Coues tag, with my Cuz from the Valley!!!! :D

Bummer part is.... I will be hunting with my wife on the Bab... whiule my hunt is on down here....LOL! :rolleyes: I'm over it!!! :lol: :lol:

East or West side?

I have the West side October hunt.

Bummer part is.... I will be hunting with my wife on the Bab... whiule my hunt is on down here....LOL! :rolleyes: I'm over it!!! :lol: :lol:

East or West side?

East, DB... but I'll be there for a week before the hunt scouting so maybe we can get together for lunch at Jacob lake or something before the hunt.

East or West side?

East, DB... but I'll be there for a week before the hunt scouting so maybe we can get together for lunch at Jacob lake or something before the hunt.

I am going to try to get up the there the weekend before the opener. Fri-Sat-Sun then come back on Thursday.

Ipulled it up online and it only shows my bonus points it does not say weather I got drawn or not. So I called and the recording said that my draw results were not available.

Has anyone had the same issue?