matthewp45

They are out for Real!!!!!

Got 22 october,it will be fun,goin on horseback into da wilderness.

Got an extra Pony?

Sure I could round one up from a man who knows

this country better than you and I combined.

Hope we can meet up during the hunt or scouting.

Got my 2nd choice October unit 31. I swore I would never put in for the hot October hunt again... lets hope for some cooler weather this time.

it maybe a little warm but they move to water a lot more than november ;)

My two brothers in law and myself are fisrt timers being drawn for hunt #1091, Unit 27 and 28. Great forum, and great members, thanks for your healp and support!

Unit 33 wt DEC for me, I won't tell you how many bp's I had, it'll just make you sick. :P

Big congrats ;)

WOW there are alot of 24a nov tags. I also have the thanksgiving hunt. Found a monster there 2 yrs ago while looking for a carp for my brother.

13 of my closes friends, me and my dad all have that hunt also. THIS IS going to be fun.

Looks like I'm the only one hunting the unit in Oct., I get to pick and choose my buck! :lol:

Good luck to all of you :)

I will WAIT for LEFT Overs (36A and 34A one of these units...) :)

Deer 01133 REJECT Rejected SIGNATURE MISSING When I applied it was the last day..I got there 10 min before they were closing.. lots of people and I was in a hurry (i don't know why but i was) Next Time I will look over the Application 10 times and then Turn it in.

lesson learned.... (i'm sure i'm not the FIRST one or LAST one) :)

Some Leftover Tags are available on a First-Come, First-Served basis, beginning Aug. 2 at 8 a.m. make sure you guys don't forget

Unit 33 wt DEC for me, I won't tell you how many bp's I had, it'll just make you sick. :P

Big congrats ;)

Thanks, I can't wait! Love the pic of the pooch!

36c oct for my dad and I. 36c nov-dec for brother in law. 23 jr for my nephew. I'm most excited about the jr tag for my nephew. 2 of my brother in laws that have never hunted are also now interested in putting in for leftover tags. We've done some recruiting for G&F. Can't wait to get out. Good luck to everyone on their tags!!!!!

Myself and my son both drew some 41 tags and he also drew one of the junior javelina tags in 39 during November. Gonna be his first hunt for deer, so I can hardly wait. David