coueshunter

12AW tag..

I got lucky with no points and drew 12AW late tag.............whoopi.........I burned all my points last year and just cant believe I drew..........I am pumped......................Allen...........

Congratulations Allen I bet is going to be a loooong wait for opening day......another member here drew the same unit.

Ernesto C

Update: I talked it over with my wife and we decided that I may never draw this tag again. I ended up booking with www.arizonabiggamehunting.com Duwane Adams. I have been to lots of their camps and have seen huge bucks they have taken on the kaibab. I needed to increase my odds of killing a monster & It wouldnt be right despite being good friends to expect FREE help so I just booked the hunt...................what a relief......................Thanks Ernesto and Chef. Chef, I would be happy if we have 380" around the campfire. We will have a ton of fun..............Allen............

Gosh I so want to be a "hater" but of course I can not, especially when Allen is such a cool dude! Now I am going to hear all about this hunt the entire Antelope hunt in New Mexico with Allen but isn't that what hunts are all about, spending time in the field hunting one critter and talking about the next hunt to come? Props to you Allen for living right as Amanda said and I am lokoing forward to hearing all about your plans for this hunt! I was wondering if you would hook up with Duane and a great choice for that area too as he is one of the best no doubt! B)

Allen,

Yeah, congrats to you, too. We had 8 bps each.

Haven't really decided what we're doing yet. My son is in Durango, right now. So he doesn't even know we drew the permits yet.

*UPDATE #2*

:D

It has been a dream of mine to tag a monster buck from the Kaibab.

I had been contemplating hiring Duwane and I just made the call after reading Allens post ten minutes ago!

I just booked Duwane Adams for my dream hunt!!!

Duwane has been intrumental in me growing as a hunter and I appreciate his enthusiasm in teaching me a ton.

With that said, I came to the realization that I need to work the odds in my favor.

I KNOW Duwane and his crew are a bunch of killers, this is going to be FUN.

I am pumped.

Tony, get in on the action! It's building up to be a phenominal camp!

You two are LOVING it!!!!! Congrats on the tag, and good job booking with Duwane!! It's going to be a BIG BUCK party!!!!!

S.

:)

OK thats it!!!! I am officially a HATER! Gosh how I am so jealous of Allen and Chef and Chef is right Tony, you need to "Pony up" and pay the man (Duane) and join in the success of this awesome sounding hunt and camp!! I am going to come up just to hang around and then of course I will be hooked for life on applying for the Kaibab as I have never even put in for this hunt thinking it was just a dream!!

Congrats to all you that drew this great tag! Good luck on what should be an awesome hunt!