CouesWhitetail

Amanda's legal defense fund!

I managed to pile up the speeding tickets this weekend on the way to and from Jim's party!! I haven't had a ticket in many, many years, but for some reason I had a big red X on my jeep this weekend. I don't think I have ever had a sheriff pull me over before either, but this weekend I managed to attract not one but two of them!

I must have seen about 20 sheriff cars out there this weekend in the Tucson/Sahaurita area. WOW, never seen that many in my life. Maybe they are mad that AZ just stopped using cameras to catch speeders??

Maybe not a sherrif but I think I remember a time when someone got pulled over by a San Carlos Game Ranger :lol: hurrying to get up deer hunting. :lol: :lol: . That was pretty funny. I think that was the same day I tried to shoot a deer with out a bullet in my gun. I will pitch in $20 for ya.

Better slow it down a bit Amanda!!! :lol:

So were you able to sweet talk your way out of any tickets, or did you actually get two of them?? :blink: :blink:

Glad you made it home safe & sound.... ;)

S.

:)

LOL!! Matthew.....I totally forgot about that one!! That time I was actually trying to speed and get there on time. But the ones this weekend I wasn't really in a hurry and just didn't notice the speed limit dropped at those locations. They were pretty much open road with not much housing or businesses around so I just kept going with the flow....oh well....it's a good reminder to slow down and pay more attention to the signs.

Stanley...they didn't even give me a chance to sweet talk them. I think they were in a hurry to go catch the next guy. On occassion I have been pulled over by state cops and they are almost always hunters and they will chat for awhile and seem more willing to give a warning. Guess these sheriffs weren't hunters.....

A couple weeks ago I got pulled over twice in 30 mins. Once at the Roosevelt Dam by DPS and the next time by Gueryo's by DPS. The first time i got a warning for speeding and a repair order for my window tint. The 2nd he just wanted to hassle me about the tint but I got to tell him someone beat him to the punch.

It was July 4th weekend so they were just checkin if I was drinkin. Glad I didn't get a ticket though.

Justin

Hey Amanda I got pulled over when I left Jims also but the cop noticed them big sheds sitting on the seat and asked where I was coming from , When I told him I was coming from a CWT party he said he was a member and let me off with a warning. THANK YOU COUESWHITETAIL.COM!! :lol:

Hey Amanda I got pulled over when I left Jims also but the cop noticed them big sheds sitting on the seat and asked where I was coming from , When I told him I was coming from a CWT party he said he was a member and let me off with a warning. THANK YOU COUESWHITETAIL.COM!! :lol:

Are you kidding me?? I had my CW.com sticker blazing across the back!! Must have been a different cop!!

But in the same place. They had like three sheriffs along about a 10 mile stretch right by Jim's turnoff when I left on Sunday morning.....

which county was it? i've heard the a lotta cops are pissed over the photo radar makin' em go back to work. ya never see one when ya need one. you shoulda outrun em and we coulda watched it on tv. they never coulda figgerd out which jeep with a CW sticker it was anyway. i always carry donuts to chunk out the window and they always stop for em and i get away. Lark.

which county was it? i've heard the a lotta cops are pissed over the photo radar makin' em go back to work. ya never see one when ya need one. you shoulda outrun em and we coulda watched it on tv. they never coulda figgerd out which jeep with a CW sticker it was anyway. i always carry donuts to chunk out the window and they always stop for em and i get away. Lark.

LOL!!! Good one....

That would have been some great publicity for the site!! Why didn't I think of that!!

Amanda, you need to do what Chef told you. You need to give them a cwt. sticker but....I think you need to carry lots of them :)

Ernesto C

Amanda, you need to do what Chef told you. You need to give them a cwt. sticker but....I think you need to carry lots of them :)

Ernesto C

I would have if he showed any interest! I had a pile of them in the front seat next to me!

Amanda, I feel for you!

I can't believe how much $ the state wants to take a test either!

If you get any kind of warning these days you are lucky. It seems the state has told all the agencies that they need to write more tickets to keep the money coming in to keep there jobs.

WANT TO LIVE LIKE MEXICO? COULD HAVE TAKING VEHICLE, MONEY, ANYTHING IF YOU WERE IN MEXICO. BE THANKFUL THAT YOU HAVE POLICE TO HELP YOU. NOT TRUE ON TICKET WRITING FOR MONEY. LOL