200 members have voted

1. 1. whos best

• pse
    • bowtech
    • mathews
    • hoyt
    • diamond
    • others

pse for me, but I think they all make good bows it just depends on whats comfortable for you!

well said +1, im all for PSE AN EVERYTHING THEY MAKE!! Archery Reseach has been great to me!!

TEAM MARTIN ARCHERY FOR ME!

I shoot a Browning, which is a PSE... Personally, I think PSE and Matthews are the best out there. Mattews are just too much $$$

Give me a "P" P, give me a "S" S, give me a "E" E, what does it say? PSE!! What? PSE!! I cant hear youuu?? PSE! PSE, PSE PSE, PSE PSE PSE!!!PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE

PSE PSE PSE PSE

Whatever you shoot best....don't get caught up in the name....guys that say one brand is better than the rest crack me up. I

Whatever you shoot best....don't get caught up in the name....guys that say one brand is better than the rest crack me up. I

+1

Wow, I didn't know there were so many PSE shooters out there, they kinda fell behind for a while when Mathews took center stage for so long. I've had PSE, Mathews Bowtech and now a Hoyt CRX 35. So far the Hoyt is my favorite bow by far. That's not to say Mathews, Bowtech and PSE aren't great bows, heck I haven't even shot any of the newer PSEs and that new Mathews Heli-m looks like a winner. Not to mention a lot of guys really love the Bowtech Destroyer. CRB hit the nail on the head - shoot them all and find what works best for you. All are quality companies making quality products.

If the world champion bow shot uses a bow X to win would he/she also win with bow Y? Maybe or maybe not. There that settles that.

Why not ask what is the best arrow?

Talk is cheap but my horse is faster than yours. :rolleyes:

PSE for me and basically it's only because that's what I started out with and have found no reason to switch. I don't buy into the hype or try to keep up with the latest and greatest. I shot my PSE Vengeance for 5 years and then just recently passed it on to my son when I bought a new Dreamseason EVO. Bottom line, it's the person behind the bow that ultimately determines the outcome of a shot, not the bow.