Sign in to follow this  
Browning'sCustomMeat

Travis Mitchell and family

Lets all take a moment a pray for Travis and his family. Travis went missing from here in Payson around 5-5:30 yesterday evening. At about 7:00 our community set out looking for him. My wife and I along with several close friends were out till 2am. There was over 100 people scouring through the subdivision he was last seen in. S&R along with authorities have now asked that all citizens pull back since the blood hounds are out and we don't want to fowl the dogs up. Please pray that he makes it back home safe and sound.

-Jeremy-

I sure don't like to hear these kind of stories. Thanks Jeremy for bringing this to our attention and we will all pull together and pray for a safe recovery.

TJ

Thank god he was found I have a 4 year old and couldn't even imagine that happening.

As tough as we all think we are can you imagine makin it through a night out in the boonies and bein 4 years old??? Tick tock tick tock........ever so slow with every freakin sound out there sounding like a lion or bear...........

Thanks for findin that little boy.........

The boy said to the guy that found him I am not lost. This little kid asted like nothing was wrong and had a positive attitude twards the whole situation and to him 2 big thumbs up. The news crew asked him what he saw and he said he saw a deer with white spots on his back but thats it. I do not think he was scared at all. He also said how did you know my name to the guy that found him. What a trooper. ;)