Sign in to follow this  
cvw789

First Bear in the Pears

Hey guys just wanted to share my most recent sucess. I have always heard about the bears in the pears but had never gotten a chance to try it since I normally tag out in the summer with my bow. It was quite an experience. Glassed this bear on the hillside at 300yrds and was able to get a good shot. A big thanks to my buddy Chad for all of his help I couldn't have done it with out him.

- Cole

did you get a green score on the skull it looks like its pretty good size, Great looking bear. what caliber and load are you shooting? Great job.

did you get a green score on the skull it looks like its pretty good size, Great looking bear. what caliber and load are you shooting? Great job.

Thanks

I have not gotten a green score on him yet but I have a 19 11/16" and he looks quite a bit bigger than him. My guess is right at 20" or bigger. I used a 270WSM he only went 60yds before he pilled up.

Great job! What time of day did you shoot him at?

Great Bear, Man! That is what it is what a bear is suppose to look like! Congrats!!!! ;)

Wow, that's a nice one for sure. Congratulations and thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

That's a gorgeous bear!!! Shiny and black with a bowlin' ball for a head, freakin' awesome, great job! JIM>