Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Browning's Custom Meats

Many of you know Jeremy Browning (aka jeremyb) recently opened his own business after working for 12 years in the meat processing industry. His new, super clean shop is in Payson and he is open and ready for business just in time for the hunting seasons.

Jeremy LOVES to cut meat and he will give you great customer service. He offers processing for all game, custom cuts, breakfast sausages, italian sausage and more. AND he is offering 10% off anyone who shows up at his shop wearing a CouesWhitetail.com hat, tshirt or who has a CouesWhitetail.com sticker on their vehicle. How cool is that!!

In addition, he has teamed up with sponsor Wild Heritage Taxidermy to act as a drop off location for them. Some people find it hard to drive all the way up to Young where Wild Heritage Taxidermy is located, so they have worked out a deal with Jeremy that people can drop their trophies off at his meat processing shop and Wild Heritage will come pick up the trophies as needed. Another great service offered to CouesWhitetail.com members! Thank you Jeremy and Dale at Wild Heritage.

Jeremy doesn't have a website yet, but his contact info is listed below. If you harvest something this year, take it to Jeremy....you will get some outstanding processing and you get to help out a fellow forum member. You can read more about Jeremy in his forum member profile..

Browning's Custom Meat Processing

404 South St. Phillips

Payson, AZ

928-978-3512

602-708-1920

Official Sponsor of CouesWhitetail.com

Thank you for your support Jeremy!!

I had the pleasure of meeting Jeremy last Thursday on my way thru Payson to do some coues hunting. I could tell the excitement in his voice as he talked about his new meat processing shop. Even though I do my own cutting, Jeremy offered to show me how to make the right cuts that I probably could use some help with. I too will top by and will tell all my friends about his new business. Thanks again for the free ice Jeremy and good luck with your new business. :)

TJ

Thank you Amanda for the introduction! Here are some pictures of the shop as we started the process....

This is our entry into our shop

post-2235-1283276078_thumb.jpg

Here is the frame work for our walk-in cooler going up. 7' x 14'

post-2235-1283276138_thumb.jpg

This is our walk-in freezer 6' x 8'

post-2235-1283276200_thumb.jpg

This is the wall from picture #2. I am standing at out window where the sink will be...

post-2235-1283276242_thumb.jpg

With in the last 6 years I have really tossed back and forth about starting my own processing shop. And this year my dream has come true. With the support of my wonderful family and great friends I am in business!!

I'll have more photos of my finished shop after lunch! Stay tuned!!!

-Jeremy-

I wish you luck Jeremy! I'm sure Ill find my way in there one of these days. I think its a great deal with Wild Heritage you have worked out. Hopefully both of you guys will be able to benefit from it.

That looks nice and clean.

Good luck with the business and I hope you operate for a long time.

Congrats on going after your dream!

Here is a map for all not familiar with the Payson area.....Also, I am offering a 10% discount on processing that is EXCLUSIVE to CouesWhitetail.com supporters. When dropping off an animal make sure you have at least a sticker, shirt or hat from CouesWhitetail.com!

Thank you in advance for supporting Browning's Custom Meat Processing.

post-2235-1283364862_thumb.jpg