CouesWhitetail

180+ Coues Sheds --- You better sit down before you look!

Okay I plan on getting some better pics today! Oh, MAN!! Can't believe this guy is out there roaming around.. Hope i get him during the rut this year.. how sweet would that be to get a 150" buck one year then a 180" buck the next???? Well Waylon has the first shot at this monster at the end of November A 3 week hunt.. Then my hunt starts Christmas day.. THE RUT!!! Good luck Waylon!!

headhunter,

Better photos? Good luck harvesting that BUCK!!!

He's disguised as a porcupine!

Jim

Waylon found one side five minutes after he left vehicle and found oyher side five minutes later-couldn't happen to a nicer guy-I have a zone 2 tag and a map of where his sheds were found=one mile circumference-God willin i'll be there at the right time. :o

Those are unreal....... Welcome to the site Marco!!

Waylon found one side five minutes after he left vehicle and found oyher side five minutes later-couldn't happen to a nicer guy-I have a zone 2 tag and a map of where his sheds were found=one mile circumference-God willin i'll be there at the right time. :o

Good luck on your hunt. May the hunting GODS be with you. :)

TJ

Bigfoot-Loch Ness-Aliens - No real evidence-We have a monster in our backyard and here's the proof!!!I have a Zone 2 tag and hopefully i'll be at the right time right place. Snow protected hin last year. Blocked all access to his house.

Looks like the same kind of camera that most bigfoot pictures are taken with. :lol:

Those sheds are of legendary porportions! I wouldn't mind finding a pair half that size.

Congrats. to Waylon on his find.

I finally got to hold those sheds a couple weeks ago and I can't begin to tell you all just how incredible they are! Was loading up to go hunting at the time and didn't have time to take some good pics to share with everyone but the time is comin cause the ones posted pretty much blow. The right antler alone is R I D I C U L O U S!!!!!!! And the set is 2 years old so if the deer is still alive then there's last years as well as a brown set laying out there now. Just hurts to even think about em.......

Josh, looking forward to the pics.

but on a side note - you're a solid guy. I get along with most everything you say. You post some great stuff on this site. But that avatar of yours bro, I just can't take it anymore. Will you change that hideous thing, Please.

;)

Josh, looking forward to the pics.

but on a side note - you're a solid guy. I get along with most everything you say. You post some great stuff on this site. But that avatar of yours bro, I just can't take it anymore. Will you change that hideous thing, Please.

;)

not sure which one you find hideous Coues Sniper....the old gay loooking one or his new crazy cat eyes one?? Surely you have something better than a crazy cat to use!!