CouesWhitetail

180+ Coues Sheds --- You better sit down before you look!

not sure which one you find hideous Coues Sniper....the old gay loooking one or his new crazy cat eyes one?? Surely you have something better than a crazy cat to use!!

The only one I've seen lately is the Kenny G look-a-like in the native american outfit - and yeah, he looks a little light in the loafers. Holy crap I hate that thing...

***EDIT***

Just saw the cat eyes, lol. Thanks Josh. I expected more, but it's dam sure better than the last one ;)

Amazing!

WOW...would love to just see one like that

This MONSTER survived another year or Lion food!! no one seen him during the hunt.. and now the place he lives is snowed in.. at least 2-3 feet of snow..

This pass hunting season 12-28 I think we saw him 90%its him or another monster like him he had 2 does w/him I was not hunting my hunt was over,my little brother was he try2 get a shot but he ran off fast its buck was huge he was all mucsle,antlers where crazy huge i came up over ridge at least 20yards frm him I try2 stop him by grunt call fr my bro but ths buck never look back he was around on the east side of the area where the sheds where found my little bro passed up over 20 nice bucks trying2 hunt him till got snow in but at the end he got a 108"buck

then with any luck we should see some postings of the sheds from this yr. it's that time --the coues are defintaly droppin -- NOW!!

Those sure are jaw droppers.:o

Wow. Thank you for bumping this thread. UNREAL. Certain to make any Coues deer fanatic have a dropoff in work production for a week due to the daydreaming.