CouesWhitetail

180+ Coues Sheds --- You better sit down before you look!

Okay I plan on getting some better pics today! Oh, MAN!! Can't believe this guy is out there roaming around.. Hope i get him during the rut this year.. how sweet would that be to get a 150" buck one year then a 180" buck the next???? Well Waylon has the first shot at this monster at the end of November A 3 week hunt.. Then my hunt starts Christmas day.. THE RUT!!! Good luck Waylon!!

Okay I plan on getting some better pics today! Oh, MAN!! Can't believe this guy is out there roaming around.. Hope i get him during the rut this year.. how sweet would that be to get a 150" buck one year then a 180" buck the next???? Well Waylon has the first shot at this monster at the end of November A 3 week hunt.. Then my hunt starts Christmas day.. THE RUT!!! Good luck Waylon!!

This buck is one big critter that's for sure. You're a class act Harold wishing Waylon luck on his quest to find and shoot this buck. If he doesn't connect then I hope you drop the hammer on this awesome buck. I wish you all the luck and keep us posted and please get a better camera. lol :)

TJ

You're a class act Harold wishing Waylon luck on his quest to find and shoot this buck.

+1. I'd pull a Nancy Kerrigan on him if I were in your shoes! :lol:

I don't care what you did to me. If I had any idea where he was at, I'd find a way to be there: crutches, wheelchair, dragging myself the whole way... nothing would stop me!

OMG :blink: