CouesWhitetail

180+ Coues Sheds --- You better sit down before you look!

Ok, I hope you are sitting down, because you might just fall down if you look at these....

These were found by Waylon Zagotah about 12 hrs ago on the White Mtn Apache Reservation! Harold Declay is holding them in the photo. I will be posting better pics soon....

WOW!!!!

post-1-1283664395_thumb.jpg

THESE THINGS ARE FREAKING HUGE!!!!!!! GLAD I GOT TO HOLD THESE!!!!! THEY ARE FROM LAST YEAR!!! He says he might just know where the ones from this year are!!! So he will be hitting the mountains early in the morning!!! CONGRATS WAYLON AWESOME FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i'm a get him before you!!! :P

:blink: :blink:

A Coues that size is as rare as Bigfoot, and apparently is just as easy to photograph. ;) Incredible buck...

Holy mother of Mary ... those are sick in the best way!

Showing off the pics of these monsters from the res could be some great marketing if they ever decide to let White man hunt deer on the Res.

Absolutely ridiculous! What kind of banned substance is that thing on? Is it playing major league baseball? It's got its own baseball bats!

Just like the Locke-Ness-Monster, not clear enough to see if it's the Real M'Coy. PHOTO CHOPPED! :rolleyes:

TJ