Sign in to follow this  
weatherby1

Kinda Sad

It's very sad! Last night I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking of all the people with elk tags and how excited they must feel, I had butterflies in my stomach for them! How stupid is that??? This morning the first thing I said to my husband was "just think of all the fun those hunters are having right now" I think I'm sick in the head.... :unsure:

I'm right there with you guys. This next year I'm applying for a hunter ID number since I happen to "apply twice" every year, when in reality its my dad and I applying. :angry:

I may try to sneak up there next week to play around a bit and see whats going on. I hate being at work during hunting season!

i dream of elk 7 year dream

post-2827-1284138078_thumb.jpg

For all of us that are stuck behind a desk, counter, in a vehicle just think somewhere in AZ right now someone is looking through a peep at an elk. :angry: ;) :D

I hear you. I have been thinking about it the last couple of days, day dreaming. I usually go with my pops to Colorado and chase them around during the rut, but due to school and work I was not able to go this year. Hopefully he scores. I still have my rifle hunt in December but that will never replace the archery hunt during the rut... :)

i wish i was up there. i got a couple cute girls from school that want to go listen, probably go tomorrow night or next saturday. im so excited to go listen to them!!!!!

i wish i was up there. i got a couple cute girls from school that want to go listen, probably go tomorrow night or next saturday. im so excited to go listen to them!!!!!

Gonna go get your rut on eh? Watch out, a bigger CWT member may show up and run you off! :lol: