Sign in to follow this  
The Coues

Some of my Woods Class Project's

These are what i have made in my Woods class at Payson High School. The teacher is Mr. Alverez. The First one is a Corner Table. The second one is a hat rack I made with my name on it.

post-4354-1284825743_thumb.jpg

post-4354-1284825821_thumb.jpg

Really nice, I like them both! Your teacher must give you a A+! They will look really nice in your house and I bet you'll probably want some more.

Ernesto C

Nice work. Love the hat rack. :)

TJ

You should see if the teacher has open shop where you can come in early (or stay late) and work on other non-school projects. A guy on archery talk did a set of antlers to hold his bow and some arrows. I'll see if I can find the link when I get back on a desktop. Good job!

Hey Vern! He can do that for a nominal fee of a place to stay, food and a great guided coues hunt, pig hunt, or any hunt!

A hat rack like that would look ggggrrreeeaaat in Oracle!

Ok Vern i'll make you one with your name on it with a big O'l Coues deer on it if you let me come down with you guys on my dads deer hunt. Does it sound like a deal??? :lol: ;) :P

Nice work, glad to see you getting some real education ;) Course I am biased, nice job on the elk, did you do that with a CNC or is it freehand???

I did it with a free hand Rotor Router.