Sign in to follow this  
catclaw

Catching a camera thief on camera

I have photo's of two trying to steal one of my cams. Only one photo uploaded here but these two know each other, lets see if anyone knows one of these. I will try to put the photo of the other on next message. They spent over 30 minutes trying to remove my cam, but my covertll was locked in is box with master lock. They failed but I would like to know why they went from scouting game to trying to steal my cam.

post-4906-1287369206_thumb.jpg

Mabeys he mad that his 30y old stash is going gray.

Let's see the other.

Id print it out and take a copy with me on the hunt.

Here's what I did.

I got the buckeye cam. it sends the pic to another box you can hide near the camera. Or it will send pics real time to your computer or cell. thats tough as alot of the west doesnt have cell.

Ok, I can't stand it anymore.....Why do you say he's stealing your camera? All I see is a guy looking into a camera. As far as I know, that's still ok isn't it??

dig a big pit in front of your cam that way he'll fall down and can't get out and it would all be on cam. make sure it's in video mode!!!!

And don't forget you dug the pit when you go to check on your cams :blink:

:huh: well you come from behind to unhook your cam instead of in front of it. :ph34r:

Ok, I can't stand it anymore.....Why do you say he's stealing your camera? All I see is a guy looking into a camera. As far as I know, that's still ok isn't it??

:huh: <_< :angry:

well if you have multiple photos of the same people over 10 minutes starring into your cam i would say he's trying to steal it!!

well if you have multiple photos of the same people over 10 minutes starring into your cam i would say he's trying to steal it!!

He does??? Then why is just one photo posted that does NOT show anything other a guy looking at it....three posts by a guy and you take his word with one photo???

Is this still America???? doesn't somebody have to be PROVEN guilty?

If there are more pictures I will recant....I know my ugly mug has been caught on camera more than once just walking by...and I would sure hate to be accused that I stole something just by a SINGLE picture of me walking by or looking into a camera.

He does??? Then why is just one photo posted that does NOT show anything other a guy looking at it....three posts by a guy and you take his word with one photo???

Is this still America???? doesn't somebody have to be PROVEN guilty?

If there are more pictures I will recant....I know my ugly mug has been caught on camera more than once just walking by...and I would sure hate to be accused that I stole something just by a SINGLE picture of me walking by or looking into a camera.

I was thinking the same thing...Lets see some more "proof"