Sign in to follow this  
catclaw

Catching a camera thief on camera

Let's start a contest to see who can be the first one to catch a camera thief on camera. After what we did to Cornbagger last year, I can't imagine the level of persecution we could heap on someone who actually gets caught "in the act".

What do you guys think??

I am getting tired of supplying donor cameras to this fraternity!

Where I hunt and put up cameras there is usually only one road in and the same road out. Im thinking about putting a camera on the road into the tank to capture vehicles coming into the tank.

Not a perfect plan but could help.

ya put double or triple your cams up . .put one up real high and one in some brush at the entrance

You could have a guy with an orange machete jump out everytime a person walks by... :P

yep that will work

dig a big pit in front of your cam that way he'll fall down and can't get out and it would all be on cam. make sure it's in video mode!!!!

I think it was Lark who talked about some kind of blue grease a while back. I wanted to cover a easy to find, broken cam it in. Then have a hidden one up high to video the guy gettin covered in the stuff. Was it you Lark? If so, what was the blue gunk?