Sign in to follow this  
Chief Barry

Trail Cam Thiefs

Looks like Bill and Travis got some explaining to do.

He!! yeah they do!!!!!!!

Too many inconsistencies in this story at this point, be careful going off half cocked.

Just say'n...

Kent

Messing with the camera is still not right. Bottom line is that its not yours so dont mess with it. Especially with so many of us angry at all the stealing it is stupid to mess around with someones camera, all it would take is for that person to walk up on them and all heck would break loose. I will go with POS just for that.

Need to show those photos where they are trying to rip your camera off the tree all I see is a person looking at your camera and another one making elk antlers with wood?? Not very incriminating lets see those pictures that would make for a better argument on your side.

Messing with the camera is still not right. Bottom line is that its not yours so dont mess with it. Especially with so many of us angry at all the stealing it is stupid to mess around with someones camera, all it would take is for that person to walk up on them and all heck would break loose. I will go with POS just for that.

He hasn't proved it is even his camera or pictures... three posts on three threads... three pictures with wrong dates or old dates, showing guys and trees, could be their camera. He puts up a picture of a totally unrelated person on the third thread, dated two hours earlier walking by and claims he was with the other '2' in a 1/2 hour span, stealing. I know the earlier guy and he isn't related to the others, except he walked by on the same day, hours earlier.

Who's the third person in the photo with the older guy's face close, you can see the shoulder of the coat, a max1 camo, not matching any of the others. If they were there for 30 mins stealing, there has to be another of him/her.

Too many inconsistencies for a new poster and three pics. I want to see the other pictures first.

Kent

That 3rd unrelated guy is the same older guy with a jacket on.. Zoom in and look. The guy with the sticks as antlers has on the same camo pattern with a vest on as the pic with the close up of the older guy.

If you don't know anyone with family vet you don't know these guy cause there are 3 pic of the same 2 people and these two are vets at the family vet.

I too have an opinion

Out wandering chasing bugles early. Seen a trail cam. Could not seal the deal by late morning. "Hey let's go mess around with that came we seen earlyer"

I'm glad so see that cause a screen name is new they must be lieing.

We were all new at some point.

Need to show those photos where they are trying to rip your camera off the tree all I see is a person looking at your camera and another one making elk antlers with wood?? Not very incriminating lets see those pictures that would make for a better argument on your side.

+1

That 3rd unrelated guy is the same older guy with a jacket on.. Zoom in and look. The guy with the sticks as antlers has on the same camo pattern with a vest on as the pic with the close up of the older guy.

If you don't know anyone with family vet you don't know these guy cause there are 3 pic of the same 2 people and these two are vets at the family vet.

I too have an opinion

Out wandering chasing bugles early. Seen a trail cam. Could not seal the deal by late morning. "Hey let's go mess around with that came we seen earlyer"

I'm glad so see that cause a screen name is new they must be lieing.

We were all new at some point.

HUH? the third picture is of a guy in a floppy hat, hours earlier... unrelated unless you stretch really hard. I'm 90% sure I know that guy and there better be more proof that he specifically touched the camera, he is in no way related to the vets in any way. He does have a nov archery tag and has been scouting.

The dates are 2009, big deal if you can't set dates but that rules out oct 2nd also. Which puts the time frame in question..

This could be the vets own camera, someone got the pictures from, as plausible as any explanation.

Where's the pictures of the camera twisting and the bino with vet's care?

There is a third person in the 9:00 time frame, that person is the one lifting the camera up at the older gentlemen... max1 camo doesn't match any of the others during that time. Possibly unlocking it to check the card of his camera?

I'm going by what was said and it don't match the three pictures.

The lynch mob mentality amazes me on almost zero evidence.

Kent

I think I'll have to make a phone call to the vet's office today and ask the doctors why they would tamper with someone's trail cam. I hope everyone hassles these guys, what total POS dudes these guys are. The other post has their contact info if anyone would like to inquire about what these guys were doing.

What am I missing? I have read and reread the previous posts (and all the posts till now)and I don't see where someone says "hey these guys are a couple of veternarians I know"

Then I read its "Bill and Travis"?

Also there's a reference to another post in a different area?

Please someone explain.

Thanks

I think I'll have to make a phone call to the vet's office today and ask the doctors why they would tamper with someone's trail cam. I hope everyone hassles these guys, what total POS dudes these guys are. The other post has their contact info if anyone would like to inquire about what these guys were doing.

What am I missing? I have read and reread the previous posts (and all the posts till now)and I don't see where someone says "hey these guys are a couple of veternarians I know"

Then I read its "Bill and Travis"?

Also there's a reference to another post in a different area?

Please someone explain.

Thanks

Ok now I see the other post(confusing having 2 things going at the same time with different info)

So I will spend some time with that post and try to figure out what everyones talking about.

Sorry for any additional confusion I might have caused!!

There is too much different information in different areas for me to keep it straight. I want to see it all the “evidence” in one post. Create a thread and call it “case of the tampered with trail cam” or something like that. All the spread out info scrambles the evidence thus creating a weak argument. My verdict is that there is something fishy going on but in an undefined sort of way. But I am glad that you cam is not stolen.

Or on second thought maybe you should nuke the thread so as not to wind up getting your butt in a ringer for slinging accusations around that may or may not be substantiated. Regardless of the validity of the claims this is not the venue to convict an alleged thief. Just my own thoughts after I let the dust settle on my last post.

He hasn't proved it is even his camera or pictures... three posts on three threads... three pictures with wrong dates or old dates, showing guys and trees, could be their camera. He puts up a picture of a totally unrelated person on the third thread, dated two hours earlier walking by and claims he was with the other '2' in a 1/2 hour span, stealing. I know the earlier guy and he isn't related to the others, except he walked by on the same day, hours earlier.

Who's the third person in the photo with the older guy's face close, you can see the shoulder of the coat, a max1 camo, not matching any of the others. If they were there for 30 mins stealing, there has to be another of him/her.

Too many inconsistencies for a new poster and three pics. I want to see the other pictures first.

Kent

I thought my statement was general enough to express feelings on the topic but not condemn at this point. My cameras dont have correct times or dates just for the reason that if it falls into enemy hands they have to figure it out. I dont doubt because of the fact he is new, I dont want evidence of it being his camera, pictures, or branches used to imitate antlers. If this is a funky deal then there are more issues than we can possibly talk about here. I am not convicting anyone, dont know why you are so defensive on this. If your friend was walking by then fine.

If I found my camera with those pictures I would be amped up too!

I'm defensive because fellow hunters, whether I know them or not are being raked over the coals, threats made, called names, their personal info posted, all over three posts and three pictures that don't come close to adding up. I'd stand here for you if your picture was shown.

Obviously most don't need real proof or even a close proximity.

This could just as well be the Vet's own camera. I can save any picture on the internet in 'my pictures' and put it in my photobucket and say they are mine.

Like this....

post-4906-1287489706.jpg

After blowing up the picture in 'my pictures', that guy isn't my friend or the Vet, just a guy walking by at 7:30, doesn't matter. Chief claimed he was the second guy besides the older vet, stealing the cam during the 1/2 hour 9:20 theft fest. That is flat out wrong from the pictures which is his sole evidence.

I will standup for that guy against a mob until real proof is shown, the BS meter is pegged... wake up.

Kent