I'm headed to 24a also. I hope to help my brother (who's never taken a deer) and my dad (who turned 67 this week) both tag out this year. Good luck to everyone headed out this weekend!

Leaving tomorrow night for 29. Plan on driving all night with a buddy, then sleeping during the morning. Thursday afternoon will be spent checking out a new area and possibly tagging a bear (if the unit is still open).

I'm headed to 24a also. I hope to help my brother (who's never taken a deer) and my dad (who turned 67 this week) both tag out this year. Good luck to everyone headed out this weekend!

Maybe see ya around some where up there. I'll be in a white F150 with a cwt sticker on the back. Good luck

Whoohoo! It's almost 2:30 am and I just got done packing and re-packing my gear and ready to head south in a couple hours!!! It's been WAY too long since I had a deer tag in my pocket and i can't wait! I'll be in 35B dodging bullets and hidin' from the mexican Ninja's, I'll hopefully scrounge up a buck in the process! Best of luck to all you early hunters! JIM>

34A for me. Completing the packing today. Shoot straight everybody!

thx good luck to you also and everyone with a tag I am headed up to 21 high deserts baby :rolleyes:

WooHoo!! I can't hardly wait. Not going till Saturday. The couch is going to be soft and the college football games are going to be great. Oh, wait. You all talking about hunting. Well not till January now for me. Good luck everyone. Hope to start reading some stories as I sit watching some football. Good Luck.

Brian