cvw789

Not a monster but it will do

Just wanted to share some pictures from my October hunt. Hunted hard for 4 days couldn't seem to find the big boy I had been watching. Glassed this buck up and decided to take the shot He taped out at 103" not a monster but he's a trophy.

Man Cole you guys sure did your fair share of killing!!! Congrats

That's a great buck, man! Sounds like you were on a much bigger buck and maybe there's next year. But there's NO reason to be slightly ashamed of 103". That's a stud of a buck! I realize that anymore it seems that 100" bucks are the new 85" buck. Especially since I just had a picture sent to me of a 158" AZ buck. Not sure if that's the case but it sure seems legit. Thanks for sharing your success and congrats again on a great buck.

Don't get me wrong he's a awesome buck I just wish I could have found the bigger one I had been watching. But Jan isn't too far away and hopefully I'll get to take him with my bow.

That is a great buck!!!

When I shot mine last week I sat there and felt he wasn't that good of a buck and wished I had killed a better buck.......then I kicked myself in the butt and came back to reality! It is hard seeing all the giant bucks being killed but that doesn't change the fact that no matter how you shake it, any 80" class buck or better is STILL a good buck and any 100" class buck is STILL a GREAT buck!!!

I have the same problem with elk, 330-350" class bulls are STILL great bulls, just can't get sucked into the trophy crap nowdays and gotta keep yourself in reality!

sorry for the rant with my $.02, i know you saw a bigger buck but the one you got is STILL a GREAT buck man, congrats! JIM>