AZLance

info on the 158" monster shot on the Oct hunt?

Guy from Snowflake killed it. It was unit 27. His buddy also killed a 115 on the same hunt. Family member of mine knows the guy who killed it. Haven't heard what the exact score is but have heard 158" and 144". Doesn't matter, awesome buck!!

Brian

Shhhhhhh!!!! I'm pretty sure that buck came from 47M - maybe 26M - one of those "M" units. I for sure know it didn't come out of 27, and a 115 buck ALSO supposedly coming out of there...preposterous! Heck, I'd bet it came out of NM, or Texas! :ph34r: <_<

Sure as heck didn't come out of 27 - that unit's no good for coues, or muleys for that matter. Don't know where you got your info from Brian, but you're leading folks in the wrong direction! :ph34r: :lol: :P

trying to keep people out of your honey hole :D :P :lol: :lol: . . . . unit 31 has bigger deer than 27 :unsure: :unsure: ;) :rolleyes:

dang straight - next year I'm putting in for unit 31! Maybe 32 as a backup. Sure won't waste any time in 27. Too steep, too remote, not enough roads, not enough deer, and so many lions. :ph34r:

Is the buck everyone is talking about "Gordy's Buck"?

Yeah that is the one.

Brian

Hey Mr. Tapout is that a water bottle between your legs or are you just happy to be holding that stud of a rack?

Seriously, you noticed a water bottle in the guys crotch while he's holding THAT rack?!?! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Hey Mr. Tapout is that a water bottle between your legs or are you just happy to be holding that stud of a rack?

Seriously, you noticed a water bottle in the guys crotch while he's holding THAT rack?!?! :blink: :blink: :blink:

+1 I had to scan back to the picture after reading his comments to see what he was talking about :lol: All I had seen were antlers.

A true deer hunter notices everything in his suroundings ;)

Haha!