COOSEFAN

Grasshopper....

Alright, I debated whether or not to post this, but I laugh so hard when I watch it I figured maybe I can bring the same joy into somebody elses life!

If you get sick watching Fear Factor don't watch this!

If you don't like watching somebody else doing something stupid, don't watch this!

If you don't agree with pest control, don't watch this!

But......if you really like watching people doing dumb things or people eating things they shouldn't, or especially if you hate bugs then by all means click on the picture below!!!

This is what you do when a camera is handy, grasshoppers are plentiful and your buddy has a craving for somethin' crunchy! :lol: :P

th_2010GlennEatingGrasshopper.jpg

something was wrong with Glenn that day, he really gave us some good laughs too!

I found out a few days after that event that Grasshoppers are carriers of Salmonella.....and that you're supposed to roast em before eating, have you heard back from Glenn yet? Is he still alive?

Glenn is still alive! He said he used to eat crickets in the Army and they just tasted like grass but grasshoppers despite there name taste nothing like grass. He was a blast to hunt with, we had a lot of laughs and not all of them were directed at Glenn just most of them!