Chimichanga

Late unit 27 Bull

Chimichanga,

That is a great bull. I know exactly how much work was put into getting that bull down, and packed out. I have put hundreds of miles on the boots in that unit,hiking,hunting,and packing out mostly deer and bear. I did not score on my last elk hunt there, but I will try again someday. Congratulations on a fantastic bull.

WOW again haha. I love how people get so worked up over little things. I would love it if someone accused me of shooting a 130 buck before the hunt. I would not get worked up at all. Usually when people are guilty is when they get upset. If you haven't done anything wrong than why get upset? At least people are willing to do something about someone doing something illegal. You are right I and everyone on here should be on the right side of the AZGFD and the LAW. I read post weekly about people blaming AZGFD for stuff and it is more than commical. I never accused Chimichanga of anything and if it will make everyone feel better and sleep tonight I am sorry Chimi if you feel like I have accused you. You can put the shoe on the other foot and say "Guilty until proven innocent". It really is sad to see new members join just to bost about what they have killed. I am glad you joined and don't get me wrong I am not saying thats why you joined, but this site has turned into let's see who can kill the biggest thing out there this year and brag to everyone! I am a trophy hunter myself and I have nothing against it, but how many people need to hear nice buck or nice bull or man now I gotta go out and kill a bigger buck than Charlie! It's sad to see how many people have told me to shut up and not one person has anything to saw that maybe he isn't innocent. Gotta Love It! I agree there are a lot of pictures with people holding just skulls by the road, but I have been in 3 different cities in AZ and heard rumors about this elk. Take it how you guys want to take it, but I am not putting anybody down and Chimi that is a bull of a lifetime, congrats.

Dude you may not have accused but you did imply. Then you are the one that has seemed to get worked up and take your rant off topic. If someone wants to share their success especially of a trophy then good for them. Rather see that than some clown insinuating something that he has no proof of. eh?

BTW Congrats to the hunter on a Heck of a bull. Sorry your post got so off track. more and more on this site these days there seems to be some wiseguy who thinks they know more than the person that was actually there . All part of the fun between seasons where they have nothing better to do that to try to stir up some feces. :lol:

It really is sad to see new members join just to bost about what they have killed.

I wasn't going to comment on this topic any more than my first reply, which I held back on, but I just can't help myself. Scott Adams is right when he said you have no class. As I read your posts you seem to talk out both sides of your mouth. You have no class my friend and that is no way to treat a new member to our site.

TJ

WOW again haha. I love how people get so worked up over little things. I would love it if someone accused me of shooting a 130 buck before the hunt. I would not get worked up at all. Usually when people are guilty is when they get upset. If you haven't done anything wrong than why get upset? At least people are willing to do something about someone doing something illegal. You are right I and everyone on here should be on the right side of the AZGFD and the LAW. I read post weekly about people blaming AZGFD for stuff and it is more than commical. I never accused Chimichanga of anything and if it will make everyone feel better and sleep tonight I am sorry Chimi if you feel like I have accused you. You can put the shoe on the other foot and say "Guilty until proven innocent". It really is sad to see new members join just to bost about what they have killed. I am glad you joined and don't get me wrong I am not saying thats why you joined, but this site has turned into let's see who can kill the biggest thing out there this year and brag to everyone! I am a trophy hunter myself and I have nothing against it, but how many people need to hear nice buck or nice bull or man now I gotta go out and kill a bigger buck than Charlie! It's sad to see how many people have told me to shut up and not one person has anything to saw that maybe he isn't innocent. Gotta Love It! I agree there are a lot of pictures with people holding just skulls by the road, but I have been in 3 different cities in AZ and heard rumors about this elk. Take it how you guys want to take it, but I am not putting anybody down and Chimi that is a bull of a lifetime, congrats.

Monstercoues- You can say what you want about what you heard from who knows who but I could honestly not care any less about what you happen to think about me and my bull. I happen to have some pictures of the quartered out meat but why should I have to show you just to shut you up. Ya I did initially get worked up when I read your post because I had a few of my buddies get questioned by a game and fish officer at Reddington Pass this past December on the first day of the archery deer hunt. The officer was trying to poke his nose around and try to find out some information about me supposedly not packing the meat out. "Guilty until proven innocent"? really man? So you are saying that everyone is a criminal in your mind until they can prove to you that they did it legal. That is a dumb thought in itself.

I have followed this site for some time now and just because I decide to share a picture I'm some sort of conceded boaster? I know you said that you aren't necessarily saying that is what I am but I'm not an idiot and I can read through your wording. Like TJ said, you do talk on both sides of your mouth. Most of these forums are braggin' forums and they are here for fun. I probably only know a handful of people on this site and yet I love seeing all the pictures that everyone posts regardless of the size of animal. I also happen to like the AZGFD, without them we wouldn't be able to hunt in this great state.

I don't know who you are monstercoues, but I have an idea of what you might be..... When its all said and done the bottom line is that I'm not going to let you and your comments bother me. I can honestly say that I did everything legal while harvesting that bull and if you decide to believe what you heard from people that probably don't even know the first thing regarding me and that hunt then go right ahead because why in the heck should I care about what some random guy on a forum believes.

Thank everyone for their comments, gotta love CWT!

"Monstercoues- You can say what you want about what you heard from who knows who but I could honestly not care any less about what you happen to think about me and my bull. I happen to have some pictures of the quartered out meat but why should I have to show you just to shut you up".

-Well if you have the picures why not show them and shut me and all your wise donkey friends up! Doesn't matter anyone can post pictures of meat and nobody would know where it came from. I am loving the comments about having no class and I also love how no matter what I say you people only turn it into something bad. I don't have any issues with you Chimi or your elk. I do have issues with people who shoot animals in places where they can't bring them out. I am sure some wiseguy like me haha will say I am accusing you of this, which I never have whether I implied it or not is not the issue.

"Ya I did initially get worked up when I read your post because I had a few of my buddies get questioned by a game and fish officer at Reddington Pass this past December on the first day of the archery deer hunt. The officer was trying to poke his nose around and try to find out some information about me supposedly not packing the meat out".

-Sounds to me that the AZGFD already knows about this too. Not surprising, now thats another source that I know seems to know about it.

Sounds like you like AZGFD, than why are you faulting an Officer for doing his job by asking your friends questions?

I guess someone can post that they heard someone shoot a 150" coues yesterday and a 400" bull and say who they are without pics or any proof and it's all good, but someone asks a question about someone doing something legal or illegal and gets it shoved down apparenlty both of my mouths. Chimi, I don't know you and I have nothing against you man. If you did everything by the book, I applaud you and I am sorry if I offended you. If you didn't do it by the book, then I am a firm believer that what goes around comes around and it will bite you in the donkey one of these days and all of you who stood up for him on these posts will be the ones who will be appoligizing to me later!

Monstercoues- You can say what you want about what you heard from who knows who but I could honestly not care any less about what you happen to think about me and my bull. I happen to have some pictures of the quartered out meat but why should I have to show you just to shut you up. Ya I did initially get worked up when I read your post because I had a few of my buddies get questioned by a game and fish officer at Reddington Pass this past December on the first day of the archery deer hunt. The officer was trying to poke his nose around and try to find out some information about me supposedly not packing the meat out. "Guilty until proven innocent"? really man? So you are saying that everyone is a criminal in your mind until they can prove to you that they did it legal. That is a dumb thought in itself.

I have followed this site for some time now and just because I decide to share a picture I'm some sort of conceded boaster? I know you said that you aren't necessarily saying that is what I am but I'm not an idiot and I can read through your wording. Like TJ said, you do talk on both sides of your mouth. Most of these forums are braggin' forums and they are here for fun. I probably only know a handful of people on this site and yet I love seeing all the pictures that everyone posts regardless of the size of animal. I also happen to like the AZGFD, without them we wouldn't be able to hunt in this great state.

I don't know who you are monstercoues, but I have an idea of what you might be..... When its all said and done the bottom line is that I'm not going to let you and your comments bother me. I can honestly say that I did everything legal while harvesting that bull and if you decide to believe what you heard from people that probably don't even know the first thing regarding me and that hunt then go right ahead because why in the heck should I care about what some random guy on a forum believes.

Thank everyone for their comments, gotta love CWT!

what goes around comes around and it will bite you in the donkey one of these days and all of you who stood up for him on these posts will be the ones who will be appoligizing to me later!

You're right! What goes around comes around. That goes for you too. Some day those words will ring in your ears. It is not if but when....Someday you may be the one in the hot seat.

You can never go wrong giving someone the benefit of the doubt unless there sufficient evidence to suggest otherwise. Rumors and heresay DO NOT count. I will NEVER appologize for giving someone the benefit of the doubt when the accusations have no merit.

If later, it comes out that an accused indavidual actually did commit a crime, then the doubt is gone. The fact remains, I will sleep better at night knowing they were judged and convicted AFTER the evidence was gathered and done before they were hung. Your mentaility of hang before conviction will get you into trouble someday. Probably sooner than later Remember, 'what goes around comes around'.

308, your name couldn't be any more perfect. You are a NUT! You really think that is my mentality? Guilty until proven innocent? Come on man you need to read through the BS I was just playing the devil's advocate to all the stupid replies from you guys. I give up trying to explain myself to you people. Doesn't matter what I say, some NUT will just contradict what I say.

308, your name couldn't be any more perfect. You are a NUT! You really think that is my mentality? Guilty until proven innocent? Come on man you need to read through the BS I was just playing the devil's advocate to all the stupid replies from you guys. I give up trying to explain myself to you people. Doesn't matter what I say, some NUT will just contradict what I say.

Man like I said think before you post! Calling everyones replies stupid is burning your bridges. Oh well looks like your trying to get everyone fired up and its working.

Smoker bull! Congrats.

I am crossing my fingers for a archery bull

tag this year in that unit!

Jeff

Oh, how did you find the hunting pressure during your hunt?

There seems to be a lot of tags for the late hunt and I hear

it can be a zoo.

Jeff

Oh, how did you find the hunting pressure during your hunt?

There seems to be a lot of tags for the late hunt and I hear

it can be a zoo.

Jeff

Thanks! I have been on this hunt for the past few years and it IS a zoo for the most part. I primarily hunt unit 27 but by no means am I even near being an expert for it. There are some areas where the pressure is a minimum, but the only thing is that you can't drive there lol.

so what's the deal here? chimminychainga didn't show a photo of the meat so that means he left it in the canyon? i see a lotta photos of horns on here with no meat with em, so does that mean they all left it in the canyon? by the way, that's a dandy bull too.

as far as pressure in 27, it depends on where you go. a lotta folks get around the outside of where the bulls hang out but few venture into the deep, brushy stuff after em. you can get as lost as you wanna get in that unit. but be ready for a hard hunt. 27 is a real unique place. Lark.