Sign in to follow this  
MooseCoues

BIG GAME TOMORROW NIGHT

A month ago I looked at the cats sched. when they were ranked 9'th in the country and thought they could loose 4 in a row at the end and looks like I was rite. Go devils! Them kitty cats have always choked in big games that could vault them higher in my 33 years watchin this rivalry..ASU 38 ua31 ...BOB!

Just think at the beginning of the year they were projected to go to the rose bowl!! :blink: !hahaha yeah right :lol: .. Anyways after we beat them thursday night our pac-ten records will be the same!!!!Overated???? :P

GO DEVILS!!!!!!

U of A Overrated??? No more than Dennis Erickson's career at ASU!! Underachieving for the cats? Definetly. As far as the Scumdevils go this is the best it will get for ASU under that old goat!

Beardown Arizona!!

Bear Down! 38-10 Cats

That's a good one Coach! I'll give you 28 points with 2 to 1 odds? Care to put your money where your mouth is?

Yeah, you caught me being optomistic. I won't bet on a 28 point win, but I do think the cats will take it. :P

u of a didn't choke. they lost these last games intentionally. when california boycotted Az over 1070 u of a said "we'll show you. we're gonna continue our 25 year boycott of the rose bowl"! Lark. go sun devils. Lark.

u of a didn't choke. they lost these last games intentionally. when california boycotted Az over 1070 u of a said "we'll show you. we're gonna continue our 25 year boycott of the rose bowl"! Lark. go sun devils. Lark.

NOW THATS FUNNY RIGHT THERE! I DON"T CARE IF YOU ARE A RAT FAN - THAT"S FUNNY!!!

WOW.....devils deserve this one! If you cant make extra points at critical times............heck, if you cant make them at anytime, you deserve to lose. Stoops needs to do some serious retooling in the off season. We lose on our kicker, ASU wins on theres. How sickening :wacko: ! Guess Boise State knows that all to well. At least Boise's is good the rest of the year. Sheesh!