Sign in to follow this  
azhuntnut

The other way to use a treestand

Those guys are nuckin futs!

the only thing I would do is a quadruple belly flop! of course, i would have already sh!t my pants and heights and I do NOT get along!

Waaay cool! :) Women were not allowed cause their will loose their bikinis when hitting the water :ph34r:

Ernesto C :lol:

Waaay cool! :) Women were encouraged to participate as well cause they will loose their bikinis when hitting the water :ph34r:

Ernesto C :lol:

Fixed it for ya.

there were some guys doin duble back flips up until the one didnt get out far enough and smacked into the wall up at canyon lake last time i went cliff jumping. It was pretty cool till that happened and i wouldnt even jump after that.

thats pretty intense. would be hard to be that guys dad and watching that, praying that he doesn't kill himself.

Great video!!!!

Wacky: Probably one of my buddies from Tucson... He was Airvacked out of Canyon lake a few years ago doing backflips at Canyon...Luckily he didnt kill him self.

Great video!!!!

Wacky: Probably one of my buddies from Tucson... He was Airvacked out of Canyon lake a few years ago doing backflips at Canyon...Luckily he didnt kill him self.

it proubly was im glad he didnt die he looked in pretty bad shape when they got him out.

I am totally in awe of that vid... That takes some major brass ones... and he makes it look easy. Most of us would be hard pressed just to hang on to the rope long enough to get over the water, and he's doing 3-4 backflips and landing like an olympic diver. Just freakin' amazing IMO.