Christmas presents

what'd alla you knuckleheads get fer Christmas anyway? anything interesting? like some swaro's or a clapper or chia pet or inflatable sheep? any photos? this ol' cowboy's sweetheart done an' bought him a winchester model 12, 3 inch mag heavy duck gun. the original model 12, not the made in japan imitation. what a cool shotgun. we went to a dairy and shot pigeons to celebrate. i give my buddy a butt out tool. but i ain't gonna show the video of him usin' it. them guys at the emergency room really give him an odd look when they were' tryin' to take it out. Lark.

new camo pants from my little sis, new camo hat from my older sis, and a overunder from my parents(i paid for almost all of it! but still a good christmas present)

Got me an old Savage 99, its in really good shape, checked stock,24" barrel, counter on the side, chambered in 250-3000, near I can tell it was made around 1950, havent got to shoot it yet, but looking forward to when I can,been wantin one of these for a long time.

nice speakers for my truck!

:ph34r:

Me and my brother both got Garmin Rino 530 HCx gps/radios from our parents. Cant wait to use them cuz they are way cool. And i got enough gift cards to sportsmans warehouse to pay for half of my new Vortex Nomad spotting scope, cant wait to try it out either. It was a good Christmas!

I got an avocado colored mixer from my grandma..... no joke.

:lol:

Sounds like she is a re-gifter. She probably got that for Christmas in 1976 and never took it out of the box.

I got an avocado colored mixer from my grandma..... no joke.

:lol:

Sounds like she is a re-gifter. She probably got that for Christmas in 1976 and never took it out of the box.

She described it as a "family heriloom"

and your cousin got the 1962 Winchester Model 70, unfired and still in the original box?

I got a muzzle loader and machete from slopoke36 and his wife and a knife and a bino/digital camera combo. Oh and also a bass boat was lent to us on Christmas, so it's not really a gift, but still pretty cool.