Coues 'n' Sheep

As January draws to a Close... there was much to Celebrate!

Very nice pictures and update Gino, congrats on a great beginning to the year.

Thanks for all the kind words... It was a great month even though we did not see many big bucks...and we know we had a kitty problem in one of our areas.... but we are working on that too.... ;) ... My buddy who is a first rate houndsman went after the cats as soon as the hunt was over and finally caught the monster tom that we have been seeing sign of there for years... when they caucht him he was finishing a 4pt bull elk kill... the tom's skull measured 14 13/16 inches and he was 8'10" long from tip of nose to tip tail...now if he can catch atleast one more female we will see more and bigger bucks next year!

Looks like you pulled another good year off Gino. Congratulations to everyone on their success. Great stories and pictures as always. Good luck with the lion.

Gino, what's your opinion on the turkey survival this year with all the snow? Do you think there will be a huge kill off or just the norm?

Thanks for sharing all the success. :)

TJ

Looks like you pulled another good year off Gino. Congratulations to everyone on their success. Great stories and pictures as always. Good luck with the lion.

Gino, what's your opinion on the turkey survival this year with all the snow? Do you think there will be a huge kill off or just the norm?

TJ

Hard to say TJ.... but I saw turkeys where I have not seen them in years past....

TJ

Hard to say TJ.... but I saw turkeys where I have not seen them in years past....

Thanks Gino! I'm really looking forward to the spring hunt. :)

TJ

That is a great month of hunting! Congrats to everyone!

Brian