DCS

Going to Africa

Just booked a hunt to Namibia with Dries Visser.We leave June 28,go to Etosha National Park for 3 days,and on to a 7 day hunt.Going for Zebra,Impala,Warthog,Kudu,Gemsbok,and whatever else my pocketbook can stand!!!!!!

Just booked a hunt to Namibia with Dries Visser.We leave June 28,go to Etosha National Park for 3 days,and on to a 7 day hunt.Going for Zebra,Impala,Warthog,Kudu,Gemsbok,and whatever else my pocketbook can stand!!!!!!

C.J. McElroy, a self-made millionaire who founded Safari Club International, hunted all over the world and took a couple hundred different types of animals, told me that the only people he envied were those who were making their first trip to Africa. He said they would spend the rest of their lives trying to recapture the sense of awe and excitement they would experience on their first safari. If you are like me, you will return again and again. Just one taste simply isn’t enough. Enjoy.

Bill Quimby

I tried to sell my wife on an Africa, photo safari. She initially thought it was a great idea until I informed her she would be taking photos of my harvested trophies. BHA.

Good luck on your hunt. I would love to shoot a kudu.

Amanda, maybe we should do something like that. Ronda and Paul can take photos and you and I can hunt!!

Let's do it!! I know Paul would love to go!

Amanda, this next week in Salt Lake I'm talking to Louis of Zingeli Safaris about going again. We need more people to fill out our hunt :rolleyes: You guys should go!!! The three of us will hunt and our spouses will tour, film, ect! Except... like Bill says, once you go, you will go back! This is my third trip (second hunting)

DCS: You will have a blast, congrats!!! You'll be surprised how your heart takes over and your brain forgets about your wallet! Luckily :huh: I had my husband there to remind me! Enjoy every minute....

You'll love it. I promise. Do yourself a favor and take pictures until you are blue in the face. I took alot, but not nearly enough!

Also, make sure your Coueswhitetail.com hat goes!

My very nice Eastern Cape Kudu from South Africa.

AFRICA2010168.jpg

Hey Cliff, You are making it harder every year to keep up with you! I raising the white flag. Haha. Congrats Buddy on a dream hunt.

I was looking online and was amazed at the affordability of the plains game hunts.

It's a pity that we can't bring the meat back. I hunt for the pleasure, and to fill my freezer. I may have to ponder a plains game hunt, as it could be within my reach. Congratulations on your hunt. Have fun and bring back lots of pictures to share.

Biker

I was looking online and was amazed at the affordability of the plains game hunts.

It's a pity that we can't bring the meat back. I hunt for the pleasure, and to fill my freezer. I may have to ponder a plains game hunt, as it could be within my reach. Congratulations on your hunt. Have fun and bring back lots of pictures to share.

Biker

True, you cant bring any of the meat back... But it goes to a much better cause being left over there feeding people who cant afford or have the means to buy their own meat.

Plus, get a good taxidermist and your trophies will bring a grin to your face every time you look at them.

The best trip as a family we have ever gone on. If anyone is interested I have a conection in South Africa that does hunts cheap and has great quality. He owns his own land he does not hunt other peoples land. When we were there other guides wanted to come hunt his land and pay him for what they killed and he would not let them since we were there. I have pictures of all the animals we killed and they are all good quality. He also offers a trophy and a non-trophy price for every species. it was very affordable and my family killed over 15 animals.