Sign in to follow this  
Santana Outdoors

Win a Havalon Knife

I like it, Although I would replace the turkey or whatever animal it may be changed to to more gear, if I go to a website to buy somthing I want to see all the gear I can!

Guest 300ultramag.

i need a new knife!

colors are good.. easy on the eyes.. and the turkey.. should stay....

Looks really good Eric! One thing you might think about adding that would keep people checking in on your site would be a daily deal or a deal of the week. It might be easier to have a weekly deal so you don't have to change it on a daily basis. The size of the thumbnails are great and its not to cludderd. Like it was mentioned above, having the add to cart in red would be a great idea. One thing with using other webites that I don't like is when you place it in the cart, it takes you to the cart, and if you wanted to add something in the same page or a different color you had to start your search back over. Other than that, looks great, and can't wait till we can see it live!

Each item you sell should have a customer review section. That's the first thing I look at before deciding on whether to buy a product that I have not used before. You might already have that, can't tell from the home page screen shot. I usually won't buy a product that has bad reviews, but I will if the reviews are good.

Looks great however. It will evolve over time as you get more and more customer feed back.

Each item you sell should have a customer review section. That's the first thing I look at before deciding on whether to buy a product that I have not used before. You might already have that, can't tell from the home page screen shot. I usually won't buy a product that has bad reviews, but I will if the reviews are good.

Looks great however. It will evolve over time as you get more and more customer feed back.

Trying to get multiple entries??? J/K :P

Everything looks good to me. The one thing that bugs me is something that doesn't show in your picture. I don't like when websites have drop down menus that open up when the pointer is over it. I like to click and then have it open up to further options. I don't know if I'm explaining this well so I will give you an example. On the cameraland website I get four or five boxes deep and might accidentally scroll off and have to start over. It's mostly only an issue when using a laptop mouse-pad. I don't know if that's what you planned on doing or not. It doesn't bother me enough to keep me from going to the site either way, though. I think overall your site looks very nice.

Looks good to me. I like the turkey, but if you can change it to whatever is in season at that time it would be neat.

I also agree on changing the picture to correspond with different seasons +1. Color and content are easy on my eyes, I'm sure everybody is different on that. looking forward to seeing and shopping the finished product.

Good Luck,

--Bill