Sign in to follow this  
Santana Outdoors

Win a Havalon Knife

Looks nice, I would for sure add a clearence items area for stuff out of season or for eliminating overstock. You can even put things on clearence when its only a small amount of savings, people love to buy when they think they're saving money. Also, remember to use Loss leaders to generate traffic. See the links below, REI has a great clearence page, I shop there often, also backcountry.com has a cool one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loss_leader

http://www.rei.com/outlet

http://www.backcountry.com/

Ryan Roe

Looks great.

One thing that would be cool is to have thecursor change to a "crosshair" when on the site!

i'm liking it already. I don't know what's going to be in the video window, but i hope it's some good wildlife footage. Awesome hunt vids will always bring me back lookin for more.

Looks good to me. Not too cluttered. If it was my site I'd cut the "featured products" from 8 to 6 to reduce the clutter even more and focus customers on specific items, but it's good as is.

It's a very good design, I always like a photo of what I am considering for purchase. The layout presents a lot of information, yet it's not cluttered. Free shipping placement caught my eye right away.

I think it looks great!

I like the colors and layout. Easy on the eyes and easy to navigate. A lot of great input so far. I like that your phone number is right up top and you don't have to go to the "contact us" section to find it. Changing the Turkey to what ever is in season is a great idea. Add a review option for all products so I can see what other people think of a product. This gives my confidence when buying something new. Two of the bigest things for me is "PRICE" followed closely by "CUSTOMER SERVICE". That's what keeps me coming back!!! Good luck!! It looks great!!

A big thanks to everyone who participated in helping us with some great ideas. Once we are up and running we will have many of your thoughts added to our website. We tried a lighter version but didn't like it. Here is what we will probably open with. The turkey will be in next years photo line up and we will try to make them match the season as we go.

Here is your ideas that we changed and will be adding,

Red add to cart buttons

fixed the MonsterMuley link

changed the elk ( my designer choose the other one, I think it was Hartford elk!)

Will be adding some kind of clearance button

Weekly specials

Customer Reviews

Now, we placed all the thread #'s in a box and picked a winner, that winner is Double Buck Taxidermy, please send an email to sales@SantanaOutdoors.com with your shipping information and the Havalon Piranta knife of your choice. Again, appreciate all your input and hope to see you in the field. Eric

post-4156-0-70274600-1298257499_thumb.jpg

Congrats Rick on winning the knife. Good luck with the site guys it looks great.