Sign in to follow this  
Brian Payne

Fawn killer caught in the act!

Awsome video Brian! Is that off of your camera?

I wish I could say it was my camera but it was not. A non-hunter set up the cam just to get some wildlife pictures and was lucky enough to capture this video. I figured the folks on here would like to see it.

Guest Lobo

I once found a really big mule deer buck freshly killed. It still had blood dripping. Mountain lions gotta eat too. Years back I read an article in a magazine - National Wildlife or something like that. Biologists found out that whitetailed deer were eating baby birds. This was in the mid-west somewhere. Surprised me to learn that deer ate meat. It's nature man - nature.

:)

someone on here has a video of a deer eating a bird...

awesome video Brian!

I once found a really big mule deer buck freshly killed. It still had blood dripping. Mountain lions gotta eat too. Years back I read an article in a magazine - National Wildlife or something like that. Biologists found out that whitetailed deer were eating baby birds. This was in the mid-west somewhere. Surprised me to learn that deer ate meat. It's nature man - nature.

awesome video Brian!

So that explains where all the Mearns quail went this year ;)

Cool video of the lion taking the deer at water ambush.

;) Poor mountain lion, looks like those kicks would hurt

awesome video Brian!

So that explains where all the Mearns quail went this year ;)

Cool video of the lion taking the deer at water ambush.

found the video of the deer eating a bird on youtube:

Now that's amazing!! I was cheering for the fawn, he landed some good kicks in there even tho it didn't matter.