Gr8 White Jr

Angie does it again!

Thanks Peg and congrats on being a new member of the site!!!! Tracy and me don't fight over the computer cause w each have our own... He is actually sitting right next to me reading this exact same thing at the exact same time :) Hahahaaha

Congratulations Angie on your pig. Tom has been working on setting me up with my own profile member name for over 2 hours now so I could get on here and congraulate you. I guess I'm now a member. Tom sure is slow on this thing. lol Not sure he has figured out my avatar picture yet but he's still working on it. I really enjoyed the story and the pictures. You and Tracey sure didn't have the weather on your side. Way to stick in there girl.

PJ

Thanks Peg and congrats on being a new member of the site!!!! Tracy and me don't fight over the computer cause w each have our own... He is actually sitting right next to me reading this exact same thing at the exact same time :) Hahahaaha

Congratulations Angie on your pig. Tom has been working on setting me up with my own profile member name for over 2 hours now so I could get on here and congraulate you. I guess I'm now a member. Tom sure is slow on this thing. lol Not sure he has figured out my avatar picture yet but he's still working on it. I really enjoyed the story and the pictures. You and Tracey sure didn't have the weather on your side. Way to stick in there girl.

PJ

Gee thanks Angie, now it looks like I have to go buy another computer when she reads this. :(

TJ

Only you could pull of a prone shooting position with one boot in the air!

:lol:

Its funny that you say that! When I first started teaching Angie to shoot I was always getting after her telling her "put your foot down". I thought that having her foot sticking up in the air would keep her from relaxing when making the shot. She argued and said that is how she is most compfortable, and then immediately after she shot a 1 1/2" group at 300 yards. If that wasn't a way to tell me to shut up and let her shoot I don't know what is. :lol:

-Tracy

Here is a pic of Angie and her famous leg up position when we were out predaor calling one day and decided to do a little shooting. :lol:

post-1275-0-03233400-1299340189_thumb.jpg

Congratulations Angie!! Love the "leg-up" prone shooting. That's too funny!

I enjoy reading about your adventures....and that CW.com shirt sure looks good on you and as your avatar :) thanks for the support!

Hey Ang,

Congrats on your awesome hunt. I just love the pictures you guys took of your hunt. Next year I'm going for sure! :D

Thanks guys/gals for all your comments! We had a blast! My nice little leg up in the air keeps me balanced :lol: I guess!!!! Its my signature you could say :D

Justin (Gotcoues) We will be expecting you next year. No if, ands, or buts about it!!!!

Just saw this post! Congrats Angie! (and Tracy..... The "Javelina Whisperer" strikes! ;) )

Thanks for sharing!

S.

:)

Thanks guys/gals for all your comments! We had a blast! My nice little leg up in the air keeps me balanced :lol: I guess!!!! Its my signature you could say :D

Justin (Gotcoues) We will be expecting you next year. No if, ands, or buts about it!!!!

In case you haven't noticed, my butt's so big it needs to have 2 Ts in it. :lol:

Your so hiarious!!!!! Get your BUTT up here next year!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

In case you haven't noticed, my butt's so big it needs to have 2 Ts in it. :lol:

Way to go Angie! Great shot! Tracy, awesome story and pictures!!!

Great job you two!!!! You always seem to take the best pictures. I really like the first one of Ang with the background. Very Cool

-Ryan