Sign in to follow this  
azcouesandelk

Big Move

Just wanted to let everybody on here know that I am going to be moving to Nebraska on the 20th. I am hoping to be back for a coues hunt this next year but there is no garuntees. I will be attending the Arizona Elk Society banuet on the 19th and hope to see a bunch of you there.

Just wanted to let everybody on here know that I am going to be moving to Nebraska on the 20th. I am hoping to be back for a coues hunt this next year but there is no garuntees. I will be attending the Arizona Elk Society banuet on the 19th and hope to see a bunch of you there.

Good luck on the move an I hope it is positive. There is some great Whitetail hunting in Nebraska!! I have not hunted there but have friends that do. But, I have gone to Kansas the last several years and love it. Good luck, Dick

Hate to see you leave Christain. Good luck with your move and whatever you pursure. Please don't leave cwt. :)

TJ

Best of luck to you my friend.

You will be missed by many here in Az.

THANKS for all the support and contributions you have made in both time

and money to the many wildlife organizations we have here.

I hope you dreams become reality in Nebraska and if you ever get lost, make your way back!

Big Move!! I hate to see you go.....Arizona will miss you Christian! Make sure you post your adventures in Nebraska here!

All the big game in AZ are glad to see you go ;) I will be sad to see you go my friend. I relly enjoy getting out with you and your Dad.

Please dont go......dont goooo, dont go away :( Hehe :lol: Christian ve con Dios mi amigo (go with God my friend) I feel sorry for Jim and Matthew, they will not only miss you but they will be heart broken too :P

In the mean time Chris I can take care of all your high power binos here...you will not need them there since there are no coues there ;)

Take care my friend...............Ernesto C