Sign in to follow this  
Koury Guide Service

Huge AZ Elk Highlights!

Here are a couple of the bulls from the video I put together from some footage over the past couple years of elk hunts with us. With the draw fast approaching I thought we should see some awesome elk footage to hold us over till the results are released. Then we can start the happy dance after drawing that tag, or just start crying. Here are some of the bulls you will see in my Elk Highlight Video. Not to mention over 7 fast action kill scenes.

post-5221-0-65703200-1300515680_thumb.jpgpost-5221-0-65083000-1300515700_thumb.jpg

post-5221-0-14259700-1300515728_thumb.jpgpost-5221-0-69311200-1300515748_thumb.jpg

Click the link to witness the Elk Highlight Video. Huge Bulls and numerous kill scenes are a click away!!

Nice video work. One of these days I'm going to get someone to show me how to put music to a video. Thanks for sharing. It definitely got the old heart pumping. :)

TJ

Shane: Awesome footage you guys have done very well. Been awhile since I talked to you guys at the huntn shows in the late 90's. When we were both trying to sell our wares!

Shane,

What mount were you guys using on your wife's pistol javelina to hold the pistol? Great videos!

Thanks, now you got me all jacked up for this fall!!

Great video, thanks for posting, really!!

Jeff