coueshunter

Unit 1 & 27

Who drew either 1 or 27? I am pumped, it took 12 bonus points but I finally have my tag. Who else was fortunate enough to draw?????...................Allen...............

• Like 1

My dad drew 27 and my brother drew 1, same hunt, the Nov Rifle.

hey burro nuts, quit your braggin'. here i am tagless and it's like you're rubbin' it in. :P good luck dude. if you're nice i'll tell a secret or 2 about that place. Lark.

There are no elk in Unit One, so don't waste your time applying for a tag there. The last elk seen in One was near Big Lake in 2009, and it was running east toward the Black River as fast as it could go. All of our bear, turkeys and deer have moved to Unit 27, too. :)

Bill Quimby

Amanda, I have the sept (early) hunt. I will be with Duwane, so we will be camping together.........whoopie....I am going after the "one last bull" left in the unit. Mr. Quimby is going to keep tabs on him all summer for me.........LOL..............Allen..............

Sorry, Coueshunter, but my spies report that the last bull in Unit One already crossed the Black River and was believed to be heading for the Blue River country. Amanda, you should be able to recognize it: It was dripping wet when saw it, they said.

Bill Quimby

Sorry, Coueshunter, but my spies report that the last bull in Unit One already crossed the Black River and was believed to be heading for the Blue River country. Amanda, you should be able to recognize it: It was dripping wet when saw it, they said.

Bill Quimby

LOL!! I will look for him!

I'll be in Unit 1 early hunt. My brother drew the archery bull tag. Big bulls in there! It will be a great hunt! Maybe we'll see you in there!

There are no elk in Unit One, so don't waste your time applying for a tag there. The last elk seen in One was near Big Lake in 2009, and it was running east toward the Black River as fast as it could go. All of our bear, turkeys and deer have moved to Unit 27, too. :)

Bill Quimby

Im new here but all of the turkeys and elk have moved out of 27 and into new mexico ;) :D

Who drew either 1 or 27? I am pumped, it took 12 bonus points but I finally have my tag. Who else was fortunate enough to draw?????...................Allen...............

Lucky you congrats i have 17 bonus points now!!! maybe next year my luck will change....

Lark, based on all the responses about "no elk" in unit 1, I just mailed my tag to USO in NewMexico, I figure they can take someone on a overpriced, underqualified outfitted hunt and help out the economy.........I am going to put in for 42M early bull from now on........LOL........Thanks.........AT..........

Wow you two!!!!!!!! Awesome for both of you!! (Kids & I were skunked on tags this year.....)

Amanda, I'm going to try to get a day or two off to come crash your camp!! ;) Allen, archery or rifle????

Very cool for both of you!

S.

:)