Lance

5th ANNUAL CWT MARSHALL LAKE GET TOGETHER

Does anyone plan on staying until Sunday afternoon? Just curious if people were planning on leaving Saturday or Sunday.

Does anyone plan on staying until Sunday afternoon? Just curious if people were planning on leaving Saturday or Sunday.

Last year most were gone by 5 or 6 Saturday. I think I was about the last to leave and I moved over to Blue Ridge, at a friends cabin, and was there by dark. I don't have any plans on Saturday night yet. Like to get home somewhat early and spend some time with Dad since it's Father's Day. :)

TJ

I have an appointment in Flagstaff Friday afternoon. I was going to do an overnight and scout Unit 9, but now it looks like I will be at Marshall Lake. Thanks for the invite.

I just check with Coconino National Forest and the forest is still open as of today. The trailer is about packed and Peg just informed me I have to make another trip to Fry's. lol Once the parents pick up the kids we should be on the road by 4'ish. Looking forward to getting out of the heat and visiting with you'all. To bad we can't have a campfire this year but we've come up with another option to that.

Lance & his family really know how to host a great get together and hope to see some of you on the mountain. :)

TJ

I just check with Coconino National Forest and the forest is still open as of today. The trailer is about packed and Peg just informed me I have to make another trip to Fry's. lol Once the parents pick up the kids we should be on the road by 4'ish. Looking forward to getting out of the heat and visiting with you'all. To bad we can't have a campfire this year but we've come up with another option to that.

Lance & his family really know how to host a great get together and hope to see some of you on the mountain. :)

TJ

Ellen and I -- and Hershey -- will be leaving about 7ish Sat. a.m. So we should be there about 9:30 or so. I'm bringing a couple hunks of mule deer summer sausage to snack on.

there are the fire restrictions but we have found no evidence of any forest closures!

SO hope to see you all there soon!!!!!

Drive carful!

Lance and Family.

post-669-0-27580200-1308245426_thumb.jpg

It was a pleasant 45* this morning here in Flag. Time to beat feet out of the desert and enjoy the gathering at Marshall Lake.

Wish I could have made it but I was busy at the Mormon Lake Shoot and came home to be here for Fathers Day. Hope you all had a great time.

First of all Peg and I would like to thank Lance, Carrie, their children Aimee, Weston, Rachel, and Ty for hosting this event. The Crowther family did an outstanding job and their hospitality is second to none. Peg and I left at 11:15am today for the trip home and just now got unpacked and bathed both our dogs. I will post some pics and a list of all who attended in the next couple days. It was a great time with lots of good food, meeting new members, seeing old friends, and enjoying the beautiful weather. :)

TJ

My husband and I had a great time and would like to thank everyone who came to the event. It was a lot of fun and as usual, Lance and Carrie provided OUTSTANDING food for us all!! Awesome elk cheesburgers, chicken wings on the grill, smoked buffalo meat, biscuits and gravy and much more. Paul and I really enjoyed chatting with everyone and it was fun watching all the kids have so much fun up there! I haven't had a chance to download photos, but I have lots of good ones to share. We also raised another $320 for Josh and Jen with a raffle that TJ coordinated.

Thanks everyone! We probably had 30 people or so attend and I hope to see even more of you there next year! You can't beat the hospitality and the beautiful scenery.

Once again the Crowler's put on some great table fair. I can't wait until next year. Thanks to everyone who helped put this event together and for the generous donations for the Eppersons. David

It was an enjoyable camp with new and old faces, kids and dogs. TJ and Paul should have a bunch of photos.

Lance and Carrie- thank you again.

Thank you Lance and Carrie for another amazing year at the CWT get together! You and you family are so kind and generous! We had a blast! The food is always so delicious...makes my mouth water thinking about it! It was great to see everyone from last year that we met and to meet a few new people out there! As soon as I fugure out how I have some picture's to post as well! Tracy can help me tonight :)