Diamondbackaz

Take your dog and shoot it

WHAT AN IDIOT! I would have used a shotgun.

I'm sorry to any pitbull lovers out there, but I have a personal friend that his "precious doggie", that was SO tame, ripped off his daughter's face. She has no face. She is 7 years old now. It happened when she was 2. He had him in a pin, and broke through to attack her. STUPID on his part to even have such a barbaric animal, but anyone who protests this please explain to HER the reason these absolute genetic F***ups exist and why they shouldn't be exterminated.

These dogs have no reason to exist on this planet.

Kill 'em all. -Shiras

I agree with Shiras. Pitbulls are only raised to fight it seems like. They are a danger to society and should be rid of. I love dogs but ones that fight and attack people should be exterminated.

i love dogs as well, i hate pit bulls but no dog deserves this. i hope this person rots in jail for this even if it was a pitbull! if it wasnt for my old rottweiler, i would either have no face or would not be here. to make a long story short, at 8 or 9 years old a pitbull charged me and my rott said that aint gonna fly, my rott took this pit out of mid flight and ripped his throat out 3 feet from my face!

Gotta wonder about the moron charged with this. Sad stoy, yes, but Pit bulls should be outlawed! They are not to be trusted. None of them!

You can TEACH them to be gentle, but their nature and breeding will eventually take over and their instinct is to fight and kill.

I see on "today's update" that the charge against the owner was dismissed.

A neighbors Pit killed one of its littermates after living together for several years. They kept the pit afterward (no, not the dead one).

RR

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!

I hate pit bulls and I wouldn't trust them for nothing!

I agree with Shiras.  Pitbulls are only raised to fight it seems like.  They are a danger to society and should be rid of.  I love dogs but ones that fight and attack people should be exterminated.

You are right pit pit bulls are usually only raised to fight but is that the dogs fault or is this the fault of the owner. One of the most gentle dogs Ive owned was a pit bull Iam no pit bull lover but i think alot of it is the way the dog is raised. If the dog is a danger to society they deserve to be dealt with. As ahunter i do not like to be critisized for the actions of other hunters who might cut fences and leave trash everywhere so I personally think every dog should be judged individualy.

CRB,

You make a good point but when a breed of dog is raised, over generations, to fight it's going to be in most of there blood lines. Unfortunately you're only going to hear about the bad dogs and there are agood amount of them. And when you hear about them it is usually some poor little kid getting mauled :lol:

I believe it was wrong for that guy to do what he did. If your going to kill it, KILL IT! Especially so some bleeding heart doesn't have to see it and make a big deal about it. I don't trust pit bulls at all, my buddy has two and says they are just teddybears! MY butt, they scare the heck out of me. You can't trust em. It's like a loaded gun that you never know when it'll go off, and who will be in the way when it does! :) JIM

I agree with Casey... I don't even like or trust Pitbulls, but no dog deserves to be treated that way. That was just cruelty at it's finest. They need to take take little punk up Reddington RD, castrate him with a butter knife, put a few 22 rounds in his gut, and let HIM limp down the road back to Tucson. Bet he'd think twice then!! I would really like to get my hands on people like that. It'd get ugly real quick..