Sign in to follow this  
Shawn

Draw is up online

1088 is oct24-27 whitetail unit 24b.

1040 is oct28-nov3 muledeer unit 28

Lark.....1088 is oct21-27

TJ

First choice Unit 35A Fort Huachuca November junior hunt for my twin boys.

First choice Unit 35A Fort Huachuca December hunt for myself.

hey tj, don't cornfuse me with some imposter. i'm the real .270. not no wsm.

alls we got was some assorted deer tags. no sheep again. sorry @$%#&^&$*. probly some game wardens relative from outta state and no points got my tag. i've enough application fees to pay for a sheep hunt in mexico. Lark.

alls we got was some assorted deer tags. no sheep again. sorry @$%#&^&$*. probly some game wardens relative from outta state and no points got my tag. i've enough application fees to pay for a sheep hunt in mexico. Lark.

Im no imposter. Just happened to stumble close to one of your three usernames lol

No tag here. Looked it up on my phone this morning while I was working and again when I got home on the computer. Didn't change one bit.

My bad for sure. I should have known you wouldn't have made that mistake being how smart you are. Please except my apoligy for being so far sighted. What's the fine for poaching a sheep Lark? I've got at least 35 yrs applying. ;)

TJ

jr 28,29,30a,30b,31,32 for me. last year as a youth, and i plan to smoke a nice coues. 22 early coues for my dad, we should put one down for him too. sister got skunked.

33 WT

4-10-Nov

4 of us on the app...

the Reddington or north slope Mt Lemmon debate has already begun....

i'm starting to wonder tj. this is getting old. they say it's once in a lifetime, but they better hurry if it's gonna be in my lifetime.

crowbait, you got some good tags, but that has to be about the coolest handle ever. crowbait, i like it. Lark