Sign in to follow this  
thunderbolt

struck again

Hi all I'm new to the site but have been here for a while. I've been using cams for 6 years and never had one jacked till last weekend. 3 cams around Wilcox and only one left. Have had many around our cabin in payson and never stolen. Thieves are the scum of the earth! What ever happened to hunter ethics?

sorry about your loss willyhunts. it hurts cause of all the time and money it takes. i just put my last cam out at the same spot i had the 2 stolen. but this time i put the camera 25 ft high. i have the same thoughts that mine was also a hunter. ROTTON APPLES IN EVERY GROUP.

Unfortunately, the bad guy who stole my buddy's "AZwest16" SD card first physically moved/tilted my camera out of the way so it would not film him breaking the law. It is encased in a homemade steel lockbox, which he obviously couldn't penetrate, so he redirected its line of sight. One of our hunting party, nonetheless, will be out there on opening day to see if he decides to show up!

UNIT 31. i didnt bother to camo the new camera since i had only planned on having it in there for a week and i was excited about getting it out there to see what the other camera was missing. well...... the bastards got both of them.

That sucks man

Hi all I'm new to the site but have been here for a while. I've been using cams for 6 years and never had one jacked till last weekend. 3 cams around Wilcox and only one left. Have had many around our cabin in payson and never stolen. Thieves are the scum of the earth! What ever happened to hunter ethics?

Hunter ethics hav been looong gone for awhile now. Especially when they are prying open lock boxes to get them. What makes cameras so valueable? I mean theyre on average $100. Are cameras made of solid gold these days??

Went out in unit 24B this morning to check trailcams. Sorry suckers took two of my buddies. Talk about pissed off. :angry: